C11 Guest Suggestions

djw87

Amy hasn't finished yet, but she soon will. Shame really. As much as I liked Trish, Amy was always the better wrestler of the two in the day. Her neck injury while filming Dark Angel limited her ability in the latter years. Hope she gets a good sending off aswell.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug Bradley is gonna be at the Collectables show in the ***** Birmingham next month...they got a hellraiser 2 reunion going on there...can't wait for it coz out of all the cenobites attending there's only Nic Vince I haven't met!

I didn't know Amy Dumas as finished wrestling??? she's still on Raw at the minute?? and wasn;t Stacey Keibler at a past CM with Test?

Yes, Stacy had indeed been at Collectormania 6 with Test.

come 'ere theres more.

PETER WELLER - ( Robocop, Screamers, Star Trek:Enterprise, Buckaroo Banzai )

WIL WHEATON - ( Stand by me, Outer Limits, Star Trek:NG )

EWAN McGREGOR - ( Trainspotting, the Island, Star Wars )

NATALIE PORTMAN - ( V for Vendetta, Star Wars )

SAM NEIL - ( Omen pt III, The Dish, The Hunt for red October, Jurassic Park, Event Horizon )

JEFF GOLDBLUM - ( The Fly, Mr Frost, ID4, Jurassic Park, Buckaroo Banzai )

LAURA DERN - (Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park III, Blue Velvet, A Perfect World, Shadow Makers )

JAMES EARL JONES - ( Conan the Barbarian, The Hunt for Red October, Field of Dreams, Coming to America,

the VOICE of DARTH VADER Star Wars)

Just a few more :(

Edited by datalore

Forgot one, what about Uwe Boll?

:P LMFAO! Yeah, director of such *ahem* masterpieces as "House of the Dead", "BloodRayne", and countless other video-game based atrocaties...I mean films, lol!

Back on topic, I'd love to see Bob Keene, SFX man on "Hellraiser", he's recently directed a film starring Robert Englund called "Heartstopper". He would make a great guest for CM11! :poki:

please try and get...

Julia Sawalha

yes, i did see "Who do you think you are?" last night and i think she would be a great guest

she covers alot of areas: AB FAB, SECOND THOUGHTS, PRESS GANG

with the PRESS GANG connection you could get Dexter Fletcher as well who was also in LOCT STOCK

also FARSCAPE (Gigi Edgley, Raelee Hill) and SMALLVILLE (Alison Mack, Erica Durance) guests would be greatly appreciated :D

darryl

Edited by darryl