C11 Guest Suggestions

djw87

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent suggestion! I honestly never thought of her (meant in the non-sarcastic sense). I bought the Remington Steele S1 boxset last week as well!

Dead Silence (new film from the makers of Saw) guests (I may have suggested these in one of the Collectormania folders before) :

Donnie Wahlberg (also been in Boomtown and Saw II)

Laura Regan (They).

Also

Marc Blucas (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Jill Hennessy (Law and Order, Crossing Jordan).

Camilla Belle (When a Stranger Calls (2006), The Quiet)

Katherine Heigl (Under Siege 2, Valentine)

Rita Coolidge (recorded the theme tune for the Bond film Octopussy).

KATHERINE HEIGL !!!! yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!! don't know if you noticed but I'm a bit of a Grey's Anatomy fanatic!!

Oh and get dominic monaghan, then evangeline lilly will follow!! haha

Laura Dern would be fantastic, but I don't know if it's possible to get her to a convention.

A couple of people who I would like to meet:

Phoebe Cates

Howie Mandel

richard Miller

Helen Slater

Lindsay Crouse

Margot Kidder

Robert Picardo

Corey Feldman

Roy Scheider

Andy Serkis

Rick Baker

Carl Weathers

Nathan Fillion might still be filming his new series Drive in May. It depends on whether the show gets cancelled by FOX, if he can come to the UK. This is just a theory of mine. I don't know anything (I don't work for him or know him etc.).

New suggestion:

Some Twin Peaks guests. I'd like to see Sheryl Lee (has she done any UK convention appearances?), Kimmy Robertson, Michael Ontkean, Michael Anderson, Catherine Coulson, Claire Stansfield, Madchen Amick and Daphne Ashbrook).

Edited by SunSpeed

New suggestion:

Some Twin Peaks guests. I'd like to see Sheryl Lee (has she done any UK convention appearances?), Kimmy Robertson, Michael Ontkean, Michael Anderson, Catherine Coulson, Claire Stansfield, Madchen Amick and Daphne Ashbrook).

twin peaks guests would be good.

series 2 box set release due.

kyle maclachlan, lara flynn boyle, sherilyn fenn, everett mcgill, ray wise, JOAN CHEN.

If I were to throw together a great (possibly unrealistic) wishlist, it might involve:

Anyone from Heroes

Anyone from Prison Break

Alexa Davalos

Marc Blucas

Michelle Trachtenberg

Gina Torres

Andy Umberger

Jenny Mollen

Seth Green

Sarah Michelle Gellar (yes, they get more ridiulcous as they go on!!)

If they can get al lthe Buffy/Angel guests above I wouldve pretty much met everybody of any importance from both shows and then I can die happy!! :thumbup:

Nathan Fillion might still be filming his new series Drive in May. It depends on whether the show gets cancelled by FOX, if he can come to the UK. This is just a theory of mine. I don't know anything (I don't work for him or know him etc.).

New suggestion:

Yeah possibly, but he's blogged about a 'super secret thing' in London that will be announced in April....so I was kinda hoping he'd be working here in May....

I should add Alan Tudyk, Joss Whedon and Jewel Staite to my wish list ooh and the cast of Scrubs.

Seeing as Mischa Barton's saying in some papers today (25 mar) that she's staying in England for a while, seeing as she's not doing OC anymore, and got her shoes to plug....

Give me her number, SM, and I'll see what I can do, or would you rather you tried.... ;)

Hey, we need the female quota to go up somewhat, it's looking ie another dream ticket for the female race... and famine for the workers.... *ducks*

Any Lost guests! But especially Josh Holloway!

Any Heroes guests! But especially Adrian Pasdar, Milo Ventimiglia or Zachary Quinto (Stay away from my brain!)

They are the main shows really I'd love to see guests from - 6th May is my 19th Birthday so begging for those guests! :gorgeous:

Here's a my top 5 suggestions for male and female guests I'd love to meet:

1. Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars)

2. Eliza Dushku (Buffy, Angel)

3. Katherine Heigl (Roswell, Grey's Anatomy)

4. Rachel Nichols (Alias, The Inside)

5. Tamara Taylor (Serenity, Bones)

1. Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes)

2. Matthew Fox (Lost)

3. Dominic Monaghan (LOTR, Lost)

4. Jamie Bamber (BSG)

5. David Boreanaz (Buffy, Angel, Bones)

Edited by Evil_Faith

Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles are in the UK in May anyway and I would love you forever if they were guests at Collectormania too!

Other guests:

Michael J. Fox (I can dream...)

Christopher Lloyd

Crispin Glover

Helen Slater

Margot Kidder

Nathan Fillion

Milo Ventimiglia

James Callis

Tricia Helfer

Gary Cole

Henry Thomas