Sign in to follow this  
colonelbluehands

Mark Lutz misbehaving

i was watching him 4 ages messing around the poor crew member looked stunned!!!

He repriced a Tardis playset to £2 and the Cyberman mask to £1 - he had the stall crew scrambling around to get the prices down as punters were asking for them at those prices

omg! I saw him writing stuff on his board. You could tell he was fed up lol. me and my mate went and talked to him for a while...a long while in fact. He asked for my signature and asked how much i owed him for it, i said £20 and he wrote me a fake £20 note. Was funny. But I didnt know that he had repriced some of the Doctor Who gifts...naughty naughty...bless him! :YAHOO:

I was the crew memeber with Mark on Saturday. I should know better to what he's like, he often does silly things like that.

Marks a sweet guy, you can sit and chat to him for hours and he would still be bored, if he's not kept busy.

It made for an interesting day and an interesting party, with all the talk about what he did.

You gotta love him!

Marina xx

He became David Beckham on Sunday. I think Mark's probably a better footballer though!!! :YAHOO:

Mark was an awesome guest lol. Loved his lil notes on his picture! We never got free chocolate tho lol!!

xxxxx

I had free chocolate he gave me some :wub: !He was very funny!great guest!! :o

The free chocolate went really quickly, as you can imagine LoL

We got the Doctor Who Toy back, was very stressful, but fun!

i met him too we talked about my pets lol really nice guy tho

He repriced a Tardis playset to £2 and the Cyberman mask to £1 - he had the stall crew scrambling around to get the prices down as punters were asking for them at those prices

:wub::lol: Oh, that is frickin' hilarious. I love guests with a sense of humour!

Mark has a great sense of humour as you can tell! :YAHOO:

LOl shame I missed all that, though I did see his notes on his plackard. Perhapes SM should make him an honerary guest, not for signings but for his entertainment value! But then, I think a lot of people would like to see Mark 'misbehave'!:YAHOO:

LOl shame I missed all that, though I did see his notes on his plackard. Perhapes SM should make him an honerary guest, not for signings but for his entertainment value! But then, I think a lot of people would like to see Mark 'misbehave'!:YAHOO:

Wouldn't mind seeing Mark L misbehave.

He's one damn fine man!

Pauline XX

Mark (when moved ) thought he was David Beckham! Unfortunatly i don't have a photo of that one but here's one i did get :lol:

PIC_0043.jpg

PIC_0049.jpg

Hope you like.