Mark Lutz misbehaving

colonelbluehands

omg! I saw him writing stuff on his board. You could tell he was fed up lol. me and my mate went and talked to him for a while...a long while in fact. He asked for my signature and asked how much i owed him for it, i said £20 and he wrote me a fake £20 note. Was funny. But I didnt know that he had repriced some of the Doctor Who gifts...naughty naughty...bless him! :YAHOO:

I was the crew memeber with Mark on Saturday. I should know better to what he's like, he often does silly things like that.

Marks a sweet guy, you can sit and chat to him for hours and he would still be bored, if he's not kept busy.

It made for an interesting day and an interesting party, with all the talk about what he did.

You gotta love him!

Marina xx

He repriced a Tardis playset to £2 and the Cyberman mask to £1 - he had the stall crew scrambling around to get the prices down as punters were asking for them at those prices

:wub::lol: Oh, that is frickin' hilarious. I love guests with a sense of humour!

LOl shame I missed all that, though I did see his notes on his plackard. Perhapes SM should make him an honerary guest, not for signings but for his entertainment value! But then, I think a lot of people would like to see Mark 'misbehave'!:YAHOO:

LOl shame I missed all that, though I did see his notes on his plackard. Perhapes SM should make him an honerary guest, not for signings but for his entertainment value! But then, I think a lot of people would like to see Mark 'misbehave'!:YAHOO:

Wouldn't mind seeing Mark L misbehave.

He's one damn fine man!

Pauline XX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...