Possible Re-Unions

Crostini

• Moderators
Do you know what a reunion is :headscratch: As in people who have been in the show :D
What DavidB is saying is that a reunion of this sort might not be viable/profitable enough fopr SM to consider given the calibre of the theme/guests.

All I was saying is that there has been a guest that has been in Scrubs, thats the point I was making, I wasn't saying that showmasters should have it.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were to pick a couple of older shows, which to me are the actual reunions, since actors from shows which are still are on the air technically don't need to be reunited.... Anyway, I would go for:

V

Sapphire & Steel

The Avengers

The New Avengers

X Files

Buffy

To get Patrick McNee with each of his leading ladies would be terrific and both Honor Blackman and Linda Thorson have appeared at events. Joanna Lumley could do both Sapphire & Steel and The New Avengers.

For newer shows:

Anyone from Stargate - but preferrably people who don't appear at too many events such as Sean Patrick Flannery, Tony Todd and Michael Ironside would be terrific to see return to an SM event

CSI: LV

CSI: NY

NCIS - David McCallum would then have the crossover for both Sapphire & Steel and this

E :YAHOO:

Edited by Elainec

Goonies

Police Academy

Indiana Jones

The Wonder Years

Classic Kids TV (The voices, animators and actors)

Grange Hill (1979-1990)

Jaws

Power Rangers! (for my little boy)

Wizard of Oz

All of these should be acheivable (well except the last one as all of the cast are dead!! :o )

Everyone seems to like the idea of reunions, getting lots of guests together from one show but i was thinking it doesn't have to be just TV shows. With films/shows that are on a larger scale like STAR WARS you could have more unusual reunions.

For example (sticking with star wars) Modal Notes reunion, Jabba crew reunion (all the small people and puppeteers that made Jabba work - think there were about 6 of em), Ewoks reunion (see how many of the 50+ ewoks you could get at one event), stormtrooper reunion (I know this one is basically empire day so it's aready happening). Could have exclusive event artwork for them all to sign.

Anyone got any other ideas?

Buffy

Angel

Firefly/Serenity

The A-Team

Grange Hill (for Turkfox :huh:)

and

The X-Files!

I'm still waiting for a chance to meet The Lone Gunmen - think what a photo-opportunity that would be!!!

I quite like the idea of Robin of Sherwood too, and Classic Kids TV (Brian Cant + Floella Benjamin!!!):lol:

Edited by rainbowsparkle

mate hate to say this but thats partially the reason why we have Empire day. This is for all star wars characters who were smaller

people don't really want to go to collectormania 11 and see the 3rd stormtrooper next to darth vadar or the 30th ewok who jumps out of a tree.

Showmasters are keen on getting those sorts of characters but collectormania isn't suited for those types of guests

X FILES!

Buffy

Angel

Firefly/Serenity

The A-Team

Grange Hill (for Turkfox :P)

and

The X-Files!

I'm still waiting for a chance to meet The Lone Gunmen - think what a photo-opportunity that would be!!!

I quite like the idea of Robin of Sherwood too, and Classic Kids TV (Brian Cant + Floella Benjamin!!!):P

LGM would be ace..but my vote would definately be ANYONE from X FILES.... ^_^