Xena - Lucy Lawless... PLEASE?!

piley

:uhoh::( I know shes been mentioned before, and people have poo-poo'd it, saying shes too big a star, but come on, her IMDB entry isn't that busy, healthy sure, but nearly all tv shows, no films (not recently anyways). If Elijah wasn't too big to get, I think Lucy should be a safe bet!!

Xena was a cracking show & still stands up well today. Its got a good cult following, not harmed by a spate of 10th aniversary stuff last year, which she was more than happy to take part in.

Its mainly Lucy I would love to meet, but if Renée O'Connor happened to be sitting next to her, how many wouldn't take that oppertunity??!

C'mon Showmasters - Can we have her?? PLEASE????!

can we get renee oconner and ted raimi for a possible xena reunion

Have been a viewer on this site for a good couple of years, but this post made me SIGN UP & JOIN IN!!

Would go anywhere for a chance to meet Lucy (prefer london tho SM!!!) but add RO'C & TR too... WOW!!!!!

Funka

Edited by terry_funk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

OH MY GOD LUCY FLAWLESS :o

I genuinely think I would be super uncool and cry if I met Lucy. And totally; Xena was a classic... and Spartacus was sexy, so what's not to like? She seems to do a few conventions in America but also appears to be quite busy getting arrested for her Eco-protests these days. What a woman (perhaps I'm a little bit TOO much of a fan?).

In other words; pretty please?