Thank you to all that attended to show

showmasters

Best....convention...ever! ^_^

Thank you, SM, it was much fun, incredibly well organised, all of the guests were wonderful, and the atmosphere was simply amazing. Thank you oh so very much for all the hard work you did.

Here's wishing you all the success in the world for future shows, you can count on my support!

• Moderators

Have to say that I met plenty of attendees over the weekend while crewing and it was great to be working there and meeting so many nice people enjoying the event ^_^

It's always much better when everyone is chatty and friendly, it makes the job worthwhile and that much more enjoyable. Sure we get a few angry people which is understandable, but on the whole everyone was great :lol:

it was a pleasure to be part of it all!! and i look foward to the next one :thumbup:

your shows truly are brilliant and ive gained so much in the 2 years ive now been coming to them. from first travelling down alone to collectormania 6, ive now met loads of my fave actor/actresses and ive made so many great friends!!

:firedevil:

My best Collectormania since my first, C4. - Hurrah for Amber Benson.

I did miss not having talks this year - but can't have everything! i really feel showmasters events are pretty unique, and cant wait to waste more of my money meeting more people next time. *cheese*

It was the first time I'd been to a Collectormania and I enjoyed it. Thanks for putting it together.

OT: Did the site crash later on Sunday, as I haven't been able to get on here till now? I was still signed in I think on Sunday (just found out I was still signed in).

Thanks for another really enjoyable event with an interesting mix of guests.

I was there at various times on all 3 days and had a cracking time and met everyone I wanted to (or as many as funds would allow!)

Am looking forward to C11 already.

Thanks to all involved in the organisation and crewing.