Anyone see Amber today

davekeithwin

Yeh I saw her today. No I didn't see any DVD's with her. It was kinda rushed. She was asked to speed up to fit everyone in.

Thankfully I got to see her,when I saw she'd be doing the afternoon I was ecstatic, she was such a lovely geust. Probably one of my faves of all the geusts I've ever seen actually :wub: She was like "Oh so you like blink 182, bit of a punkrocker are we" and made me laugh, overall even though she was busy she was ever so sincere and tried talking for aslong as possible, think I'm turning into an Amberholic!:D

On reply to first post no DVDs were there however there was quite a few good pics to choose from.

Edited by Haimer

I heard from someone else on the board tghat they werent sure if she would make it today, so they didnt advertise it so as notto disapoint people. which is fair enough i guess.

I'd like to thank the kind two people who gave me a lower ticket than i had yesterday so that i managed to meet her! thanks to them.

Amber was very nice, and it did feel a little rushed (i wont mention the JCB connection) - but she was very nice and made sure she acknowledged you and even let a quick photo which is cool. She really is lovely. I rekcon she could rival Iyari as my favourite guest if you could have more time with her. I have a ticket for today, so i can get an autograph for my friend, and maybe snag another photo, or just a nice photo of her signing. I have an early ticket but im chilling out a bit and seeing if she might be a bit more chilled this afernnoon after hte photo shoot.

Once again she is so lovely! Her, david and JCB walked past me on their way to the signing table, and i wish i had taken a video but i was drawn in byher loveliness!! :wub:

Did she have any DVDs with her, Have a photo op tomorrow , can't wait, she is so cool!!

Cheers

Dave

Nah :P myself and my sister asked if she had Chance, but apparently she didn't have any space in her luggage and was explaining why ^_^.

I loved Amber. I met her on the saturday morning, i had ticket number 001 thannks to someone :wub: and she was awesome she was talking to me and then i asked for a hug and she gave it to me :) lol. Then on sunday i had my pic taken with her. she was so funny again, very sweet and even though she was busy she was so hyper and making everyone feel at ease with themselves and not be nervous, it was lovely. Then i had another hug :) lol. Then I went to get THAT pic signed right at the end of the convention and she was like "ive seen you a lot this weekend" lol. and then she gimme another hug to go home with! ^_^:P it was awesome!

as for chance. I realy wanted to buy it, but she never sold any, she did rush over there for teh saturday so...

I got my copy of chance from forbidden planet - i'm not sure if they still sell them.

Amber is totally lovely - I was too scared to choose "the dirty one" for my friend's birthday present - based on that reaction i wish i had now - haha! She was so lovely to everyone, and the photo shoot was great, altho once again i was scared to say alot - but i dont think I'll ever forget that smile as i left!

Such a lovely lady!

I REALLY wanted to see Amber, but the queue for her was just plain manic! By the time i got there about 9:15 the line was all the way down to where Mark Lutz and Elizabeth Rohm were signing that day. :poki:

I just got home from hols, I'm glad to see so many other people enjoyed Amber, she was such a sweetheart! We had a great talk about the pubs in Belfast, and then when I went up to her at the photo-shoot she went "It's Tina!!" with such a huge grin, it was so great! Then I got a BIG hug. She really made the day so special.

Amber rules! :D

:firedevil: What a devil she is.. We got her auto on sat afternoon too... she said that she had downed a couple of bloody Marys on the plane to make her sleep but it just made her hypo.. Glad she was.....

SHE WAS FAB!!!!!

XX Nursey xx :P

aw cute, i didnt know that. she certainly was not seemingly jet lagged!