POST YOUR PHOTOS HERE

Crostini

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Errrrnie!

I think Ian looks a lot better with shorter hair and more weight on lol

I am not a fancier of his , but i think i'd prefer his hair a little shorter - somewhere inbetween his lost style and this style. - or maybe how it was in rules of attraction!

I hate to wonder what you think of Josh Holloway then ^_^;)

Ian's new look I thought was cool.

Hmm well he is pretty nice too - he does wear his long hair well, but again i'd prefer it shorter.

because obviously. he care about that. haha

Errrrnie!

I think Ian looks a lot better with shorter hair and more weight on lol

I am not a fancier of his , but i think i'd prefer his hair a little shorter - somewhere inbetween his lost style and this style. - or maybe how it was in rules of attraction!

I hate to wonder what you think of Josh Holloway then :poki:^_^

Ian's new look I thought was cool.

I thought he looked great - really drop dead gorgeous, and there's something very special about his eyes... :wub: but I still prefer Josh (I think!)

Heres some of mine.

hania_21744830.jpg

Thats me and Juliet Landau. Also have a photo shoot pic. She was soo nice! Such an awesome woman. She even recognised me from the shoot the day before. She loved my nails too lol.

hania_21744853.jpg

Me and Elizabeth Rohm. She was lovely as well.

hania_21744839.jpg

And me and Mark Lutz. He was so cool. He put 'To Louise. To my favorite Portsmouthian. Is that even a word?? Love Mark. ' on my pic. He liked mine and my bf leathers. He said "Hey you even have matching jackets!!" hehehe

Here are a few of my favourite pics

MeandIan.jpg

Ian was my favourite he was such a lovely guy, I'd love to meet him again.

And he's really gorgeous in the flesh! :(

MeandJuliet.jpg

Juliet was a legend, we talked for what seems like ages about her on Angel and the scenes with her and Julie Benz.

meandAmber.jpg

Amber was really lovely as well, I think she looks great in this photo.

Edited by Agent Bristow

Great pics. Love the Ghostbusters costumes and the Link cossie. Mine are currantly being sorted then hopefully there will be some fun pics from me too.

Please can I save some pics of peeps with guests. We didn't take many (In fact I think we only took one). I would love to have some shots of some of the guests.

Thanks

Leggy xx

Here are my photos that my Mummy took of me at C10 I had a great time and Clayton was my best guest

30-09-06_1527.jpg

30-09-06_1528.jpg

30-09-06_1445.jpg

30-09-06_1242.jpg

hope you like them

HB

Awwwwwwwwww thats soooooooo sweet,

the one with Juliet is really funny its like harvey is saying keep me away from her heehee.

I've just tried to upload a picture I had taken at Collectormania 10 but have got this message on the two attempts I've made:

"The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error."

Here are my photos that my Mummy took of me at C10 I had a great time and Clayton was my best guest

30-09-06_1527.jpg

30-09-06_1528.jpg

30-09-06_1445.jpg

30-09-06_1242.jpg

hope you like them

HB

Awwwwwwwwww thats soooooooo sweet,

I think it was more of the case that he was being squished by her and he didn't like it whereas with Clayton he was like yeah dude you just sit there on my hip LOL

Elfiexx

the one with Juliet is really funny its like harvey is saying keep me away from her heehee.

I've just tried to upload a picture I had taken at Collectormania 10 but have got this message on the two attempts I've made:

"The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error."

I've been getting the same thing. :wub: Don't bother contacting the board administrator i've e-mailed them twice and had no reply :P

What's the use of an error message when the administrators can't be bothered to get back to you :o

I've also been trying to upload photos for my profile and had no joy!!!!

If you guy's really do read this.... BLOODY GET BACK TO US!!! :angry:

and tell us why this is happening!!!

Edited by datalore