POST YOUR PHOTOS HERE

Crostini

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can remember seeing you at all the photo sessions. I was the one with the checked shirt undonewith green quicksilver t-shirt and jeans on standing about 3 or 4 behind you most times.!!!!

Oh and Too Tall who was that woman who argued to you about leaving her bag at the photo session. She got really moody. I wanted to tell her to shut up but was to scared. But I liked the way youpulled the face at her when her back was turned. Well done to you Too Tall. :D

I went to C10 just to meet Ernie Hudson!!!!!! He was awesome i was talking to him for like 30mins... he took some of my film flyers!!! then he was just talking to me about it... really nice guy!

winston1om1.jpg

Some of you may have seen these around collectormania this weekend just a little promotion for our fanfilm...

1036evolutionleafletzi7.jpg

how much money did you all spend lol I only met Amber and Juliet and still came ended the day £100 poorer than I started!

I know the feeling, i only got David W autograph and ended up spending about £100 somehow...im jelous of all the people who met nearly all the guests :thumbup:

Heya Tom Lempers I Met you about 3 or 4 times over the weekend! its good to see you've joined the forum! did you make it back to holland ok?

Some of my photos

Collectormania10021.jpg

Who Ya Gunna Call?

Collectormania10024.jpg

Collectormania10042.jpg

Chilling out wit the Shabs!

Collectormania10073.jpg

Fun with the goggle eye glasses!

LOL! Where on earth did those glasses come from?!!!

Some of mine/ours! [me an Rach that is.] :lol:

me304.jpg

me299.jpg

me300.jpg

me293.jpg

me291.jpg

me286.jpg

me282.jpg

100_2525.jpg

Me (left) and Rach (right) as a Nurse and Cybil from Silent Hill!! Alice was well impressed!!! lol

100_2530.jpg

100_2536.jpg

100_2531.jpg

Plastic eye that was randomly being projectiled around the Rat and Parrot!

100_2457.jpg

100_2396.jpg

This little dude shared our room. We named him Hans! ^_^

As you can see, we took loads of the actual event!!!!! XD XD xD

Cool pics, I remember you being in the queue for the Juliet Landau photoshoot. Did it take long for your other photo shoot pics to be developed because the ones of Juliet took an age? :D

I didnt really notice tbh. I was off having a good time haha! I never realy wondered about it really!

I can remember seeing you at all the photo sessions. I was the one with the checked shirt undonewith green quicksilver t-shirt and jeans on standing about 3 or 4 behind you most times.!!!!

Was this aimed at me??:D sorry lol... but if it was then I cant remember sorry. There was so many people there and i was like concentrating on my breathing haha i think i was gonna faint.

Excellent pics little miss vixen!! you must be broke now!! haha

"nice prom" - thats cute!

I love my Ian piccie! he was sooo lovelly...he called me "his little punk rocker" because of the badges I was wearing. hehe! And yes i am broke... :chair: unfortunatly...but anyways it was probably my best convention yet and i loved it. ;)

Errrrnie!

I think Ian looks a lot better with shorter hair and more weight on lol

I am not a fancier of his , but i think i'd prefer his hair a little shorter - somewhere inbetween his lost style and this style. - or maybe how it was in rules of attraction!

Errrrnie!

I think Ian looks a lot better with shorter hair and more weight on lol

I am not a fancier of his , but i think i'd prefer his hair a little shorter - somewhere inbetween his lost style and this style. - or maybe how it was in rules of attraction!

I hate to wonder what you think of Josh Holloway then :D:P

Ian's new look I thought was cool.

Edited by Stevie79

Well i have my signed photo session pics uploaded on my comp but i dont have the digi cam pics up yet so ill post these andthen post the rest when i figure out how to upload them :uhoh: lol

In the one of me n maggie, there is silver ink on the side of my face where one of my other prints stuck to it...:( it sucks but i still love it...shes awesome and IAN!! ahhh:wub:

Ill post the others when i upload them!

Hi Vicki *waves*, good to see you here!

Here's all my pics as clickable thumbnails:

th_meandiansomerhalder3.jpgth_ianphotoshoot2.jpgth_meanddeeproycrop.jpgth_meandsamanderson.jpgth_meandiansomerhalder.jpgth_meanddavidwenham2.jpgth_meanddavidwenham1.jpgth_davidwenham4.jpgth_davidwenham3.jpgth_davidwenham2.jpg