Pictures with the Stars of Trek

GoldenGreen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I knew I had this on the PC somewhere. It's a few years old (1994 actually!) but still the prize of my collection.

P1011084.jpg

Nice one Sagart

Patrick never poses for photos, hasn't done for a fair few years, so you have quite a rare picture with there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have quite a few I've taken or had taken at sci-fi type events, but unfortunatley as we are decorating at the moment and many of them would have to be scanned in first before I could put them on the web I don't want to get them out of the binders there in.

Will try to get some pics taken by camera loaded onto photobucket within the next couple of months so you can have a look.

Have a good one with Jonathan Frakes and a few others but can't remember who all off them are with at the mo. Some nice photos ion here though.......

Would love to meet Scott Backula but am not prepared to pay what he wants for his auto especially as I need 2/3 of them for my collection..

No one is worth what he might think he is worth, especially when I consider Patrick Stewart a mucher bigger actor them him, yet he doesn't feel the need to over charge his fans for his auto.

Will post back shortly zebredy........

:hathor:

LLAP :D

Edited by zebredy

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sagart,

How on Earth did you get a photo with Patirck Stewart? Sure, it was a few years ago but I thought he NEVER did photos.

Besides, I was just a little kid at the time

I met him at the Old Vic in London when he was doing 'A Christmas Carol'. I was at the stage door before the show and I just plucked up the courage to ask him. He signed a photo of him as Capt. Picard and stood for the photo in the cold January air. He was very nice, polite and friendly. I was giddy as anything for days afterwards!! :blink:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I've dug a couple more out, can't find Denise Crosby at the moment, was from quite a few years ago, before I got a digital camera.

Jonathan Frakes and me holding my Next Gen Signed Cast Montage

100_0247.jpg

couldn't help but notice you have Simon Pegg aka Scotty standing right behind you in this photo!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...