Do YOU like the GUEST LIST in general?

nicky

Do YOU like the GUEST LIST in general?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Do YOU like the GUEST LIST in general?

• Yes, worth going for the guests
    • No, not for me as a whole
    • Neither here nor there, it's OK I suppose.

Do YOU like the GUEST LIST in general? Reagrdless if you can go or not etc...

I want to make this a poll only thread (cos I dunno wht the last thread was deleted)...how do I do that?

Hmmm......

What's the point in taking time to post your views and opinions if they are merely going to be deleted? :chair:

No, I dont think the guest list is very good. Not at all impressed with the Bond reunion and there are few others of interest to me. The only two I really want are David Wenham and Kenneth Cranham and, as both have done shows before, I get the feeling it wouldnt be difficult to meet them elsewhere. I will still probably go and pick up some of the Star Wars and Bond autos I havent got yet, but, perhaps luckily, it will not be a big spend and I suspect I will just be in and out.

It's a good list, I'd say. I've cut my auto list down (my bank balance was doing this: :D ), and I shall be meeting the dollowing...

Sam Anderson (Lost)

Andrew Divoff (Wishmaster)

Marcia Wallace (The Simpsons)

Ian Sommerhalder (Lost/Rules of Attraction)

Barbie Wilde (Hellraiser 2)

Kenneth Cranham (Hellraiser 2/Rome)

David Wenham (LOTR/300)

So quite a few guests from a varied range of films/shows I enjoy. I'm not into Buffy/Star Wars/Star Trek/Bond, but all of those are catered for too, so I think there is soething for everyone.

;)

As I mainly collect Buffy/Firefly, it's been a bit of a let down what with the cancellations of Lindsay Crouse and Adam Baldwin as well as Amber Benson appearing now only on Sunday. However, since I'm also into LOTR and Lost, David Wenham and Ian Somerhalder are big first time guests so generally I'm quite happy with the lineup but it could have been better.

I think its a good guest list, alot stronger than the most recent CM event!

My list of guests I want to meet are:

LOUIS GOSSETT JR

ERNIE HUDSON

MARCIA WALLACE

PETER GRAVES

ANDREW DIVOFF

At the moment I can only attend Friday but fingers crossed I might be able to pop down on Sunday as well. If so I will add the following guests to my list (ones marked with * if I can go Sunday I will ask Mick at MSPG to get them for me).

DAVID WENHAM

DEEP ROY *

KENNETH CRANHAM (for my btothers Hellraiser collection)

BARBIE WILDE (for my brothers Hellraiser collection)

PAUL BROOKE*

Either way I will spending a couple of hundred quid that day. Anyway the most important thing is that we all have a great weekend!!