William Daniels as KITT Photos ?

maduncledai

William Daniels as KITT Photos  

24 members have voted

1. 1. With or Without David Hasslehoff ?

• With ?
    • Without ?

Just curious about every ones opinion ?

My choice would be without but to be honest I would much prefer to have a photo of KITT's Control Panel/Dash Board you know the red lighty thing that goes up and down when he speaks oh you know what I mean lol. This to me is more of a visual point of KITT than the car itself.

Please don't let Davids recent Book Signing sway you in any way.

I have had a tshirt made with the season one voice modulator on the back and the season 4 modulator on the front.

How sad am I!!!

I am going to wear it on the day, hope William doesnt run off when he sees me!!!

KITT ROCKS!!!!!!!

Hey I couldn't trouble you for a email of the pictures/photos you used could I ?

And I was trying to think what that thing was called ! Voice Modulator of course !

Cheers

maduncledai@yahoo.co.uk

I'd say without. but then again were having him sign a die cast model of KITT anyway

SNAP ! Already got signed cars from Dukes of Hazzard, Starsky & Hutch and Austin Powers. Having said that, I don't normally get pictures signed, but I'd likely opt for the dash / modulator if I did - certainly more iconic of KITT ....

I'd love to have a picture of the voice of KITT alongside the car!

I did have a photo with the car a couple of comicons ago (when Glen Larson was there) but I lost it. :P

This would be a good opprtunity to get another one, and another Knight Rider book signed!

I like the idea of the vox box t-shirt, but I haven't got time to make myself one. I do have a Knight Rider t-shirt I made, but it's a small crop top and it'll be too cold to wear it!