Finally back on the forum!

Bohan_

Well after not being able to use this board for like the last 4 months or something due to my forum account going crazy or something it is good to finally be able to once again look and the posts and yes post myself!

Anyway yeah I know nobody cares but its cool for me :smile:

You've not missed anything, and no doubt you've been informed of anything interesting, but at least you don't have to be annoyed with the forum any more

Cheers david. It has been frustrating not being able to view the forum, for the first couple of weeks i thought i had been banned or something!

Ban him now, just for a week, just for comedy value

Is this because I owe you £5 and a Tom Cruise 8x10? lol, I am so useless it has been like 4 months and I still aint sent it back to you. Hopefully see ya at c10 anyway.

hehe np! Just trying to fit in!! hehe! But it was nice to meet you ... and now I know your a firefly fan...well....

I just spent the weekend with hundreds of other Firefly fans at a London event, u didn't attend by any chance did u?

no I wanted too, but I had to choose between last weekend and CM10. I was soooooo annoyed that I didnt go I heard and saw pics of Sean and Jewel kissing at the closing ceremony! Why didnt I go?? No one knows lol! Did you have a nice time??

Excellent time yeah, I have zero money now due to it but oh well! Hopefully i'll attend the next con which is in Glasgow.

I missed "The Kiss", as I had to rush off half way through the closing ceremony :unsure:

Is this because I owe you £5 and a Tom Cruise 8x10? lol, I am so useless it has been like 4 months and I still aint sent it back to you. Hopefully see ya at c10 anyway.

I'd actually forgotten about that mate, if I don't see you at C10 then i'll send you a different address to last time!. :YAHOO:

I'd actually forgotten about that mate, if I don't see you at C10 then i'll send you a different address to last time!. :(

Ant still hasn't given you the cash and photo back !!!!! :o

At this rate, Tom will be doing another Premiere soon.

At this rate, Tom will be doing another Premiere soon.

I know! Maybe i should just keep it for whenever Tom is around?

You making me feel guilty Jon :(

Don't feel guilty buddy

Will talk at C10, but you keeping it actually sounds like a good idea ( as long as you are alright with that?)

Edited by Jedi Lunch Box

Don't feel guilty buddy

Will talk at C10, but you keeping it actually sounds like a good idea ( as long as you are alright with that?)

Always willing to help out, i have said on the board before if there is anyone specific anyone wants who will be at a premiere or in theatre all u gotta do is send me a pm.

Don't feel guilty buddy

Always willing to help out, i have said on the board before if there is anyone specific anyone wants who will be at a premiere or in theatre all u gotta do is send me a pm.

thanks mate

will talk soon