One Piece!

Smaug

I believe there's an Anime series but I'm talking about the Manga - yanno the thing that normally comes BEFORE the anime >.>

It's about Luffy who meets a Pirate called Shanks - and Luffy wants to be the pirate king - so when he's older he goes off to get a crew and find the One Piece - the treasure that that last great Pirate King had!

Only thing though - Luffy ate the devils fruit when he was little - and now he's all stretchy!

• 1 month later...

I believe there's an Anime series but I'm talking about the Manga - yanno the thing that normally comes BEFORE the anime >.>

It's about Luffy who meets a Pirate called Shanks - and Luffy wants to be the pirate king - so when he's older he goes off to get a crew and find the One Piece - the treasure that that last great Pirate King had!

Only thing though - Luffy ate the devils fruit when he was little - and now he's all stretchy!

The thing is i know about this but i havent read the book...i caught an episode on tv but i havent been watching it that much...maybe i should find myself some animae/manga books, i could learn allot more methinks.

• 2 weeks later...