C10 Photo Shoot Ticket Orders

Jola

Just to let you know that all orders up until yesterday (14th Sept) have been processed and the tickets have been posted today for the C10 Photo Shoot Sessions.

Please allow up to say five days before querying where they are as we have to allow for the weekend.

Thanks.

• Moderators

I'm curious, how much is it for a photo shoot ticket?? Or does it vary with each guest??

Well at GMEX, Miranda is £20 but Robert's £15, and the A-Team Van + 2 is £25 so I guess it depends on who/what it is :smile:

Whats the dealio with the maggie grace photo tickets? it'll be cutting it a bit fine won't it especially with my postman.

They'll be available at the show :thumbup:

Yes indeed, especially as the online shop for C10 has now been closed :P

• Showmasters Admin

I have a ticket for Adam Baldwin who has now cancelled :D Would i be able to swap it for a juliet landau instead do you think??

No likely as you'll be getting as credit card refund for the Adam ticket. so that will not be worth anything now.

You will of course be able to use the money to buy a Juliet photo shoot ticket.

• Showmasters Admin

I have a ticket for Adam Baldwin who has now cancelled :D Would i be able to swap it for a juliet landau instead do you think??

No likely as you'll be getting as credit card refund for the Adam ticket. so that will not be worth anything now.

• Showmasters Admin

• Showmasters Admin