EMPIRE DAY 18

Hr Nielsen

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we'll be getting some photos soon, so I'll post them here too :thumbup:

From what I understand, this Empire Day was the last one until CE. In some ways a shame because ED is a great chance to just meet up with people and have a laugh. Of cause we have two Collectormanias before that so not all bad news.

Roadworks.....don't talk to me about roadworks. The ones on the M1 are a pain and wont finish for a while yet, and there are some on the A2 just before Bluewater and they wont finish until April 2008!!!!! It's ridiculous :YAHOO:

on my way back to the m25-when are they going to finish those roadworks at the turn-off???-did i spy them building a travelodge on the outskirts of cheshunt?

I saw a sign that said the works would be finished by 8th December, so there shouldn't be a problem for the next show - if it's still going to be in Cheshunt...?

Did anyone get any pics I could look at........please.....

Aitch,

Hi Aitch,

I've sent my photos to the Empire Day webmaster, so he should be able to put them online soon.

Roadworks.....don't talk to me about roadworks. The ones on the M1 are a pain and wont finish for a while yet, and there are some on the A2 just before Bluewater and they wont finish until April 2008!!!!! It's ridiculous :whistling:

And then I haven't even mentioned the roadworks in Belgium and France on my way over to you guys. It took my friends and me over 6 hours in the car just to get there... But it still beats flying or taking the train (time- and moneywise)!