EMPIRE DAY 18

Hr Nielsen

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't much to do...?

if there was something to do,would you stick around and do it?

no disrespect jamie, but you missed the point of my post. I had already said that I had to rush in and out as quickly as possible as I had somewhere else to be. However when I had to wait 20 minutes for two of the guests I wanted to meet to come back from a break (not that I am complaining about them having a break), it would have been nice to have had more stalls etc to look around as there is only so many times you walk around the ones that were there before gettign bored.

Also, for anybody getting there early (which I normally do), once they had gotton their autographs and walked around the stalls there would have been little to do inbetween talks.

thanks for your reply,jedicoucil...

so you'd like more to do between talks?

how about a quiz?

like a game show,with really good exclusive prizes?

we were up for something along those lines for the last event but bottled it at the last minute.

perhaps if enough people were interested?

thanks for your reply,jedicoucil...

so you'd like more to do between talks?

how about a quiz?

like a game show,with really good exclusive prizes?

we were up for something along those lines for the last event but bottled it at the last minute.

perhaps if enough people were interested?

sounds great, Id definately be up for something like that

An auction is a good idea, how about something like a cast a crew clothing Collectables from a present or past guest (please god not an ebay fake!)

As for the Q&A's, I quite liked that they were midday as im sure most of those that arrived early appreciated getting their posters and toys signed by the guests early.

And id like to see Kes Green and Zac Kohen at ED18 too, it looks like both have Star Wars playing cards

Edited by Dannyboy

And what about these:

- Lynn Hazelden (Y-Wing Pilot in ROJ)

- Michael Culver (Captain Needa in ESB)

- Jack McKenzie (Cal Alder in ESB)

- Brigitte Kahn (Toryn Farr in ESB)

- Sebastian Dewing (Senate Guard in TPM)

- Kay Freeborn (Make up artist ANH)

- Gary Kurtz (would very much like to meet this man again)

- Tiffany & Melissa Kurtz (and bring on the girls!)

:-)

Mark.

One question - Why do the talks not start till after midday? Why can't they start earlier?

Possibly because standard admission begins at 12:00 ??

On a seperate point - is there any chance of viewing the on set photos of John Jay ? Though I would love to see anything related to location shooting - Bouhlel, Djerba, Finse, Death Valley ;-) cheers.

i was totally blown away by the exceptional quality of the photos at the most recent empire day.

my only gripe is that...

actually,i've never even asked this...

can you get unsigned photos from SM,ie if you don't want to pay for countless autos but like the photos?

seems a bit rude to say to a guest that you don't want thier autograph,really...