Photos from ED17

Guest Dr jones

How was the show?

Does anyone have any photos of the guests and autographs they got from the show??

If so please post as i wasnt able to make it - plus i would like to see what photos were avaliable as showmasters said they had some rare archive photos they managed to find.

• Showmasters Admin

Would love to post all my pics but i keep getting a "Contact the board Admin" error:(

You may not be aware that you can't just upload pics onto the forum. You have to have them hosted on the web first. On somewhere like photobucket and then linking them inot a post using the "insert image" button (it's the one third from the right that looks like a tree).

Come on people - Please upload your photos of the guests and post links to your websites so i can see the photos of the guests and autographs people got

Here are mine:

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

Unfortunately iI had a 1 years olds birthday party to be at that afternoon so I couldnt stay for the talks, I just had to dash in and out quickly, but all of the guests I met were nice and friendly and it seemed like a good event, I did think they needed a few more dealers stalls though.

Edited by jedicouncil

Yes a bit disappointed with the lack of dealers, would have been nice to stick around a bit more looking for rare items.

A few of the photos were not centred unfortunatly so looked a little poor in quality. Probably put a few people off but I still got the ones I wanted regardless.

I took a few photos of my own but found my camera hadnt recorded any of it when I got home :D

I agree with you about some of the photos looking poor, I didnt get any of the ones with the borders for that reason

Whats wrong with the borders? I dont mind the white borders so am I a minority?

I agree that some of the photos were poor. The printing was either washed out or positioned wrong. One of David Sexton's with the forest backdrop was alarming that it got through with David squashed to the left of shot without being noticed.

Good day with minor hiccups though

Edited by Dannyboy

I have a report with photos ready for download at my website. Most of you know where to find it (I'm not allowed to post it here, so...). If you don't know it, feel free to contact me at bounty.hunter@skynet.be and I'll forward it to you. It's a PDF file.

Just found your site, great photos in the pdf! (the ones in your other site dont work.)

Loved your comments on Kamay Lau's elegant handwriting and Mike Savva looking into the lens for a split second, didnt notice that before and its only noticable if you slo mo, if I ever see him at another signing im going to ask if this was deliberate! Keith Swaden also told me the Stormtrooper costumes didnt fit anyone but were like balancing a bucket on your head! Thanks for the recap of the day

I agree with you about some of the photos looking poor, I didnt get any of the ones with the borders for that reason

Whats wrong with the borders? I dont mind the white borders so am I a minority?

I agree that some of the photos were poor. The printing was either washed out or positioned wrong. One of David Sexton's with the forest backdrop was alarming that it got through with David squashed to the left of shot without being noticed.

Good day with minor hiccups though

It wasnt the borders I objected to, it was that the photos didnt seem to be centered/positioned within them very well

• 1 month later...