EXCELLENT Show today!

Dannyboy

Just got back to dark but warm Cambridge after ED17, just wanted to post my comments. It was a great show, each guest was talkative and shared some interesting anecdotes. There were seperate Q&A's for the prequel and original trilogy actors and both were well worth the visit to Cheshunt alone. Dave Sexton and Martin Bou Mansour were great during the Q&A and Dave especially was very funny, Mike Savva's story about the first reveal of Darth Maul on the set of Episode 1 was very interesting. Peter House and Kamay Lau contributed but couldnt hear them very well, not sure if their mikes were working. The original trilogy Q&A was also interesting but some of the guests were unable to recall the same anecdotes due to the time that elapsed since their appearances, which wasnt their fault.

The one low point was that it got very hot in there after midday and the toy stalls seemed to pack away a bit too early, prompting most of the casual visitors to leave thinking the show was over, which it wasnt. Some of the guests were clearly sweating but carried on chatting regardless. Very enjoyable show well done Showmasters!

Agreed, fantastic show, great guests and i don't know about anyone else, but I found Jason Joiner a fantastic host, he found the time made the effort to talk to everyone I think who was there. Plans for CE and the next empire day sound great.

Thank You

Fon