Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Have a safe trip all of you and i look forward to seeing you

we hope you all had a good time

and thank you all for keeping star wars alive and making the day so much fun

thank you

jason

Thanks jason,

I had a great day, (well morning as I had to be back in the Midlands by mid afternoon).

A great mix of guests who were all really very friendly, keep up the great work, the only thing maybe more stalls next time if poss, but none the less great guests.

looking forward to C10, and Celebration Europe now

biton

Thanks Jason, yet another great show, can't wait for the next one

fon

Everybody is looking forward to the next one :D CE

We went as a small group and had a good laugh and very enjoyable day. We had an Aussie with us too who really liked seeing some of the probs and photos.

Thanks for your time chatting to us Jason, and we're all very encouraged by what you said regrading CE :P

Looking forward to C10 too :D

The Belgian (Dutch) contingent returned home safely and had a great time at the show (again). And don't know how you do it, Jason & Team, but these guests you bring out of the woodwork : great job! For collectors like myself, who've been going at it for over a decade and have all the usual suspects already, this is a rare treat!

Bring on Empire Day 18! :-)

Congratulations.

This was my second Empire Day and will certainly not be my last. A great day meeting great people. Drooling over the prospects of CE and starting to save hard already. I have only been to 3 SM events and my collection is 40+ strong.

Thanks Jason + team.

Sign in to follow this