Cast & Crew Listing

Drebble Darkwing

i know someone said they'd contacted lucasfilm, and were told that it wouldn't happen on an official level.

considering i've noticed a few threads on the forum (empire day section, i think) that mention some of the actors aren't 100% sure what charachters they were, i reckon the most complete list would sadly not have everyone matched up to their exact jobs :D

can hope to be wrong though

• 3 weeks later...

i know someone said they'd contacted lucasfilm, and were told that it wouldn't happen on an official level.

considering i've noticed a few threads on the forum (empire day section, i think) that mention some of the actors aren't 100% sure what charachters they were, i reckon the most complete list would sadly not have everyone matched up to their exact jobs :P

can hope to be wrong though

It will never happen. On every film an actor may play more than 1 role or wear more than one costume as we've seen with some of the prequel guys at ED. On a movie like Star Wars that actor will have no idea whats going on as the script was so secret, they just get brought in to do something on camera and then go. Most of the time the post production crew will even lose touch of who did what in a scene because the bluescreen editing being like cutting and pasting bits to make up a scene. Most names and roles are thereby lost, the best chance is to speak to someone who was actually there on set behind or in front of the cameras. Unfortunately with the original trilogy in particular that is impossible as many have sadly passed away since and time has faded memories. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...