The Weasley Twins!

Hellion44

I would normally be telling my family about any new Showmaster event that I saw but this time my older sister, who has sci-fi-geek-phobia, is dragging me along to Manchester to the G-Mex centre just so she can get a glimpse of the Weasley Twins! lol I don't know why she loves them so much, they seem great guys yeah and funny but she has an obsession with them. Anyway do you think they will be doing photoshoots together? I can't find it anywhere on the website but I hope they do, that would be great!

I'm only going along becasue I want to see them but I'm also looking forward to meeting Julie Benz from Angel. I'm a huge fan so that should be good.

Anyone else going especially to see James ad Oliver Phelps?

I went all the way to Milton Keynes pretty much just to see them (which cost around £200 to get/stay there) so um yes I'm think I'll be there to meet them again, see if they remember thet, they were both super nice and a pleasure to meet. Well worth the trip, even though they'd run out of GoF photos to be signed by the time I got there. *sads*

• 3 weeks later...

james and oliver are great

i've meet them quite a few times already so not going to this event just to meet them - i've spent way to much money getting their autos so far n dont think i need another auto off them lol

but not gonna say no to them being guests again coz they are pretty cute :P