Forum Members at the Saturday Fellowship

fatjon

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they were like "OMG, if i belonged to that i woudlnt show my face, dont they look like fools"

"do they realise they're making themselves looke stupid!"

i was sat in front of them so i didnt wanna join u's! sorry!

kristy xx

haha how rude!!!

i felt stupid to begin with but with there being so many of us i got up anyway and am glad i did!!!! i dont care if they thought we looked like fools! i was enjoying myself! :lol:

hey everyone... im number 27!! and that is such a cool pic!! is is possible to post it again without the numbers.... i would love to save a copy!! not to repost but for my own person use!! it wont leave my hard drive i promise!!

as for a transcript... hmmm... here are a few bits that i remember... they might not be word for word but you might remember em....

someone asked sean and elijah to describe the fellowship in one word. seans reply was mostly "sexy" and someone random in the audience shouted out

"ian Mckellen"

Lij: oh definately sexy!

sean:bet he'd be pleased to hear that!

lij: oh yeah!

sean said his dughter decribed a crowd of fans a s a people storm. he quoted her as saying "daddy, what do you wear in a people storm"

Sean:i siad WHAT not WHO!!!

hee hee that was funny!!

how could we forget the nocturnal emission story!! that has to be one of the best ones. especially as it carried over into the tt screening on sunday!

some one asked "where do u see yourself in 5 years.

sean:homeless??

me: come and live with me!! hee hee im cheeky!!

there was seans impression of john rhys davies. something like...

sean: yes. im from the isle of man otherwise known as the isle of 200 alcoholics!! (i think thats right. but correct me if im wrong!)

um... someone commented on elijahs coat. something about them liking it!!

lij: oh thank you

sean: what about mine??? mines from the gap!!

lij:yeah well, mines vintage!!

and seans coat really was from the gap.... me and my friends saw it in the window of the store at the top of midsummer. hee hee!!

well thats all i can remeber at the mo... but if everyone posts there memories we should get a pretty cool collection!! hope that helps!

I was there too but didn't get up for the pic....... I felt a little old!!!!!! :lol:

If it was any help I was pretty much dead center front row one of the people at the front of the line on Sunday who was chatting to Ikki and Seanwise and the person that Dom gave the batterie to in the TTT talk.

Dum dumdum Dum hehehe

And who's bloody battery was that?! *cough*

Thank Christ, Dom saw it and picked it up.........I would have been screwed without that battery.

My pretty little battery manhandled by The Dom. :jason:

Thanks again Dom dearest!

I was in the front row at the Saturday FOTR screening, next to Seanwise. What a nice boy he was! I have a bloody fantastic pic of Elijah with his Frodo standee hehehe

Taz xx

Edited by Gandalfia

That is one majorly cool pic!

BTW - hey Sam! When are you back at college? We need to reminisce and whatnot! :jason:

I decided not to go up for the pic 'cos I only lurk on here - oh, and I'm the girl who had the Frodo stand-up that Elijah stood next to :P I'll post that pic up for everyone as soon as I get it developed - so that should be before the weekend

Im back at college now lovie! ill find you in a c block coz were both free thne, get my pics on friday *woot* so we should meet up and exchange vids and stuff tee hee

As requested, here is the picture without the numbers... please feel free to take a copy for your personal use.

lineup2.jpg

And to those of you who think you got away without being seen, here is another shot of the same group. I think I took this one about 20-30 seconds earlier and several of you are in different positions so I think there are a few new faces (or at least new bits of faces!).

lineup3.jpg

lol,yeah, I am number 6 lol...YAY US!!! :jason:

BTW: Number 28 (dunno whats your name) but I have got a picture of you staying at dom's..so well if you want to have it I will give it to you..lol ;)...oh.. i figured your name is Pippinweasley..yay I remember you.. YAY ME :D..rofl

Edited by _Sarah_

Hi Fatjon and Mrs Fatjon

Tis I Veasse ~ andrea.......... number 23 although you cannot see me..........on the sunday you sat infront of us and we were infront of you in the queue!

i will post pics soon i have so many and i'm still in shock and recovering!

huggles

veasse xxx :jason:

lol,yeah, I am number 6 lol...YAY US!!! :jason:

BTW: Number 28 (dunno whats your name) but I have got a picture of you staying at dom's..so well if you want to have it I will give it to you..lol ;)...oh.. i figured your name is Pippinweasley..yay I remember you.. YAY ME :D..rofl

Argh! hiya!

i remember you too!

please! I'd love that picture! thank you so much!

me x x x