Brandon Routh announced at *****

bundyse

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got back from the event (I was helping Jason & Andrea) and I can confidently announce that Brandon HAS been confirmed. He was still a 'maybe' when the flyers were done, but he signed last night so he's now officially on the guest list.

Also - SHOTGUN!!!!! he's all mine :D

• Moderators

I wonder how much he will be since he is 90£ at MSPG. I guess things will change :pyth:

I thought it had been established with Christopher Lee being 45 pounds at LFACC anyway that things will change...:D

Yeah because Christopher Lee could have been £15 :D I think if they're willing to get bigger stars then that's good, and Routh's one of those 'now' stars that Elijah Wood was when he came .. a big recent part. So who knows, if they could keep it at £25 they'd get a lot more I think.

I wonder how much he will be since he is 90£ at MSPG. I guess things will change :pyth:

I thought it had been established with Christopher Lee being 45 pounds at LFACC anyway that things will change...:firedevil:

he is 60£ on a site so the difference wasnt that "big"

Have to say he's not really in Christopher Lee's league im my book. Or Elijah Wood's for that matter. Great guest but wouldn't pay more than £25. He's done one movie!!!

I thought it had been established with Christopher Lee being 45 pounds at LFACC anyway that things will change...:firedevil:

he is 60£ on his official site so the difference wasnt that "big"

• Moderators

I think £25 is a fair price - about as "affordable" as they could go considering his stature right now, and I would assume the cost to get him to an event like GMEX at the moment etc, not that I'm gonna pretend to know the finances involved!

When you look at us paying £20 for Star Trek people for example, £25 for a leading role in one of the most famous franchises and a very recent blockbuster doesn't seem so bad.

But yes then I agree that he's only had one MAIN role etc. The whole 'price comparison' angle never really works anyway, paying £15 for bit-part 10 second people, and Christopher Lee was an exception I'm sure!

They'll sell a lot more at £25 considering the people that Superman would appeal to I think. No point pricing him out of range.

hes been in 3 movies and thats including the sequel to superman returns and hes been in afew tv shows too.

EDIT: sorry no 4 movies :D

including the sequel to superman returns...?

explain yourself.

his signed on for the next superman film aswell

according to imdb he appeard in

Karla 2006

Denial 2006

Oliver Beene, Will & Grace and Gilmore Girls

as well as Superman Returns

as for the price of his Autograph i dont think it will be more than £25.

no disrespect he is not in the league as carrie fisher or christopher lee

so £20/25 is a fair price

as for the price of his Autograph i dont think it will be more than £25.

no disrespect he is not in the league as carrie fisher or christopher lee

so £20/25 is a fair price

I totally agree ... and looking at the box office results, his Superman isn't really so super :D I would pay £20/25. I would have paid a lot for Lee :smile: