Brandon Routh announced at *****

bundyse

I think if you meet someone you admire and they are not as nice as you expect, then its extremely upsetting and disappointing, its hard not to be bitter.

I found brandon nice and am looking forward to meeting him again, so this is not a direct slight on any particular star. I just sympathise with people that have had bad experiences with stars they are fans of!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with that, I've had some of those types of experiences, I generally mean those who systematically pour in negative vibes! Even though I have had bad experiences, the guests just may need a second chance to redeem themselves. I hope that the person who found him rude gets a better experience if they go see him this time. :poki:

I agree with that, I've had some of those types of experiences, I generally mean those who systematically pour in negative vibes! Even though I have had bad experiences, the guests just may need a second chance to redeem themselves. I hope that the person who found him rude gets a better experience if they go see him this time. :poki:

Yep, I guess we're all entitled to a bad day even actors lol!

Yeah, me too, most like. But how much will Brandon be charging at the show? Does anyone know?

I'd guess no more than £25 I haven't been to as many cons as other people but the only person I've known to charge more was christopher lee and he didn't actually make the con in july anyway

Carrie Fisher was £25 in July and hes no more of a star than her

Hopefully other people will share my view as I'm hoping he charges no more than that so I can get 2 things signed

And to throw in my view Brandon is supposedly very polite and I should think at a con he'd be extra nice anyway

• Moderators

It wouldn't have been pinned if it wasn't confirmed :blush:

There have been cases in the past of people getting info from flyers etc, and their topics simply being pinned instead of making another.

Apologies to go on a bit but I'm really happy Brandon may be coming to a show, there's no chance Tobey Maguire (who is a rude little so and so) or Christian Bale (who is very nice) will come so I have to get my Superhero fix at GMEX :poki: Now can we have Bryan Singer?

It's a shame Tobey's like that I would have thought he'd be a nice guy. Bryan Singer would be very cool.

Firstly, GREAT NEWS, as life long SUPERMAN fans this is fantastic!

Secondly, I wrote to Bryan Singer via FOX STUDIOS AUSTRALIA during SR's post production and he sent me 2 COUNT THEM 2 autographed photos! Bloody nice bloke!!

It will be our first trip to G-Mex (just after our honeymoon too!) We can't wait!!!!

Thanks for your answers guys!! And welcome to the forums Lauren :WAVE:

:o Can't believe Showmasters managed to get him!! :clap: Woohooooo!!! :YAHOO:

Laura x

You coming then

Hiya! :WAVE:

Miranda Otto and BRANDON ROUTH?! You bet!! :D If Brandon is definitely coming I REALLY want to get a gold pass, but I have just been given a work experience placement over 50 miles away from Uni so I need to pay for accommodation ^_^ But I'll work a while more, and all things are possible...

Laura x

Personally I've met many "A-list" stars and they've been no better than when I met Brandon. He was polite, very personable, quite serious (so I wouldn't give him any fruit or vegetables as "gifts") and dammit he's just played Superman! It's for these reasons that I want him at the show and will be meeting him again. I go by what they've been in and if I enjoyed their performance when I'm thinking of paying for an autograph. If I want to meet a BIG star I can usually get them for free at a premiere as I'm lucky enough to be in London. I know that not everyone can do this but as an example I wouldn't "pay" for Penenlope Cruz's autograph but I'm more than chuffed to meet her for free :clap: I'd apply that to a lot of the A-list that I've met. The phrase A-list is relative anyway, to me Carrie Fisher is A-list but to many she isn't. Brandon, you're A-list to me!

Apologies to go on a bit but I'm really happy Brandon may be coming to a show, there's no chance Tobey Maguire (who is a rude little so and so) or Christian Bale (who is very nice) will come so I have to get my Superhero fix at GMEX ^_^ Now can we have Bryan Singer?

:YAHOO: Possibly another blinking photo op with Brandon, Christa?

Personally I've met many "A-list" stars and they've been no better than when I met Brandon. He was polite, very personable, quite serious (so I wouldn't give him any fruit or vegetables as "gifts") and dammit he's just played Superman! It's for these reasons that I want him at the show and will be meeting him again. I go by what they've been in and if I enjoyed their performance when I'm thinking of paying for an autograph. If I want to meet a BIG star I can usually get them for free at a premiere as I'm lucky enough to be in London. I know that not everyone can do this but as an example I wouldn't "pay" for Penenlope Cruz's autograph but I'm more than chuffed to meet her for free :clap: I'd apply that to a lot of the A-list that I've met. The phrase A-list is relative anyway, to me Carrie Fisher is A-list but to many she isn't. Brandon, you're A-list to me!

Apologies to go on a bit but I'm really happy Brandon may be coming to a show, there's no chance Tobey Maguire (who is a rude little so and so) or Christian Bale (who is very nice) will come so I have to get my Superhero fix at GMEX ^_^ Now can we have Bryan Singer?

:YAHOO: Possibly another blinking photo op with Brandon, Christa?

As it stands the current photo ops are for the Ateam & Freddy on Sunday. So plenty of room for photo ops on Saturday.