Latest guest announcement - MIRANDA OTTO

Isn't she married to Peter O'Brien who was Shane in Neighbours, couldn't he do a signing as well?

shes married to Burt Reynolds mate.........errrrr.......ok maybe going a bit far with the mighty Burt now.

lol :D

Dude, long time no see! :WAVE:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief, I just did a double take with thisone..awesome guest SM's, I am well chuffed.

Have to think twice about the photo opp though, how can you stand next to such a pretty woman and not look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame :whistling:

Excellent guest for us LOTR fans, lets hope she turns up at this o

What days is she coming for auto/photoshoot.

Can some one let me know plz.

:chair:

You'll have to wait awhile till showmasters know exactly which days she'll be signing and doing the photo shoot.

If you scroll up abit showmasters have said they'll be arranging a photo session with Miranda during Collectormania G-Mex. More details to be announced shortly.

Edited by Too Tall

Yes! WHOOO! Great guest thanks SM Gmex 2 is looking good!

The only thing im upset about is that i can only go 1 day and im definately getting the photosoot done with Miranda but I also wanted it done for Robert but there on different days!

Oh well, Id rather have my picture taken with her anyway.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hope yesterdays announcements from various US sources does not impact on GMEX:

"Joe Mantegna and Miranda Otto have joined Debra Messing in the cast of USA Network's limited series "The Starter Wife.

The six-hour project, based on the novel by Gigi Levangie Grazer, centers on the quest of a divorced woman (Messing) to redefine herself after years of marriage to a Hollywood studio head.

Mantegna will portray a studio executive and the boss to Messing's character's ex-husband. He also is one of the few people to remain friendly with her after her divorce. Otto will play one of Messing's closest friends, but their relationship changes after the divorce.

Production is set to begin in Australia in early November, and the show is targeted to premiere in late spring.

Mantegna's recent credits include CBS' "Joan of Arcadia" and the feature film "The Kid & I." Otto appeared in the remakes of "War of the Worlds" and "Flight of the Phoenix"

Hope yesterdays announcements from various US sources does not impact on GMEX:

"Joe Mantegna and Miranda Otto have joined Debra Messing in the cast of USA Network's limited series "The Starter Wife.

The six-hour project, based on the novel by Gigi Levangie Grazer, centers on the quest of a divorced woman (Messing) to redefine herself after years of marriage to a Hollywood studio head.

Mantegna will portray a studio executive and the boss to Messing's character's ex-husband. He also is one of the few people to remain friendly with her after her divorce. Otto will play one of Messing's closest friends, but their relationship changes after the divorce.

Production is set to begin in Australia in early November, and the show is targeted to premiere in late spring.

Mantegna's recent credits include CBS' "Joan of Arcadia" and the feature film "The Kid & I." Otto appeared in the remakes of "War of the Worlds" and "Flight of the Phoenix"

I hope not maybe might be worse for another show instead though.