Latest guest announcement - MIRANDA OTTO

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats crazy I suggested her just yesterday and wanted to meet her for ages. Thank You SM

do me a favour and suggest Burt Reynolds......... :wub:

Already suggested it mate you fancy a gold pass for this one

Because the goody bag was so bad it was insulting and the auto pack not much better, think Ill give the gold pass a miss this time. I learnt from the last one..........

Oh and all the guests I want to see may pull out at the last minute too. :D

Will definately go but wont be having a Gold Pass, not if Burt Reynolds isnt coming.

Thats crazy I suggested her just yesterday and wanted to meet her for ages. Thank You SM

do me a favour and suggest Burt Reynolds......... :wub:

Because the goody bag was so bad it was insulting and the auto pack not much better, think Ill give the gold pass a miss this time. I learnt from the last one..........

Will definately go but wont be having a Gold Pass, not if Burt Reynolds isnt coming.

Mate need to speak to you about a few things and I haven't forgotten I got a few emails to send to people I met in London (Good News Computer Is Fixed)

do me a favour and suggest Burt Reynolds......... :D

Mate need to speak to you about a few things and I haven't forgotten I got a few emails to send to people I met in London (Good News Computer Is Fixed)

hi matey,

Edited by rich5wolves

do me a favour and suggest Burt Reynolds......... :chair:

Oh and all the guests I want to see may pull out at the last minute too. :firedevil:

hi matey,

Cheers mate you can remove if you want now as got it

Edited by Aspen

This is fantastic news, totally made my day and have to say roll on november!!!!

I've wanted to meet her for so long thank you so much showmasters...if you could manage to get David Wenham as well I think I'd faint on the floor but I'm more than content with Miranda

(Runs to get her Eowyn white wool dress out and sprouse it up for Gmex)

Do you know what days that Miranda will be attending. Hopefully Sunday so i can get hers and Roberts Photo Shoot on same day.

Ta

We are pleased to announce our latest guest for Collectormania G-Mex:

MIRANDA OTTO

Eowyn in the Lord of the Rings movies

Mary Ann in War of the Worlds

CLICK HERE for her filmography

We will also be arranging a photo session with Miranda during Collectormania G-Mex. More details to be announced shortly.

miranda_otto_01.jpgeowyn121302_big.jpgspoiler2.jpeg

IMPORTANT "This is her only planned uk appearance"