Smallville Season 6 Discussion - US 28/09

angel_darkavenger

Season 6 Premiere Date: September 28

Smallville Season Six is scheduled to begin on Thursday, September 28 in the United States, the CW Network has revealed today.

I'll be watching it when its airs in the US? I don't know what time it starts in the UK though, probably January

Anyone else looking forward to it?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I'm gonna have to try and remember when everything starts! Think I'll be watching Smallville, Veronica Mars, Supernatural, Lost, 24, Prison Break, My Name Is Earl .. wanna try a few new ones too :WAVE:

Edited by DavidB

• Moderators

aaron-ashmore-20060802014714315.jpg

Aaron Ashmore on Becoming Smallville's Jimmy Olsen

http://tv.ign.com/articles/722/722887p1.html

I quite like Aaron from Veronica Mars, but I guess we'll have to wait and see what he's like as Jimmy. We're always having to get used to different people playing the same character! Just when you're getting used to Sam Huntington from Superman Returns ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I've been waiting for it to happen for AGES though! And I think it will ... it'll be what pushes Lois to become a reporter or whatever :D

Someone needs to die, I've decided, and Jonathan didn't die very well 'cuz he still appears lol and Pete didn't die, he just ... well, left in a boring head of BORINGNESS.

SO BIG DEATH, CHLOE DEATH, YEAH! :P

... not that I WANT her dead! she's nice lol

• Moderators

Hmmm you do have a point there. I'd like her to die just so we don't get any more 'don't keep secrets from me Clark!' crap that was in 99.999% of the episodes in the last season, jeeez :P

Though ideally Chloe would fall for Lana, and .. well, ya know :D haha

• Showmasters Admin

Give it half the session and Clark will find a way to get Zod out of Lex. But in doing so he will inadvertently kill Lana. This will finally tip Lex over the edge into evilness and make him hate Clark.