Any chance of an event in Wales?

Stevie79

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:WAVE: i for one is new..... and im also from cardiff, well barry, which is near cardiff.... i would love to see one in the CIA..... it would be awsome..... but if we make a pertision, ok might be one, just give the link to sign :D..... and then send it to the people, then maybe we could get somewhere. Edited by DarknessHayz

A Welsh event in Cardiff would be superb. Venues such as the CIA would be perfect but also what about the Millenium Centre itself. Scenes from Torchwood filmed outside and their HQ seemingly situated directly beneath it. Ideal location to attract John Barrowman and other Torchwood stars and hopefully might attract David Tennant himself or is that just too OTT?

Yeah me all for it as i live in Cwmbran, but go to Cardiff a lot, i could even bring lots of people (so more money for SM). By the way as ive said b4 after speakling with John Barrowman hes far to busy for Conventions, but its wrth a shot. Yeah go on Sm make us all very happy. Ive travelled to all coneventions, London, Manchester and Milton Keynes (not missed 1) so i think its about time people came to us.

Yeah me all for it as i live in Cwmbran, but go to Cardiff a lot, i could even bring lots of people (so more money for SM). By the way as ive said b4 after speakling with John Barrowman hes far to busy for Conventions, but its wrth a shot. Yeah go on Sm make us all very happy. Ive travelled to all coneventions, London, Manchester and Milton Keynes (not missed 1) so i think its about time people came to us.

But didn't John Barrowman do the last LFCC? Hopefully a Dr Who/Torchwood themed event may prove an additional lever.

Edited by Niallsdad

But didn't John Barrowman do the last LFCC? Hopefully a Dr Who/Torchwood themed event may prove an additional lever.

And apparently he lives in cardiff so it could mean less travel for him, and no accomodation costs for showmasters.

BTW, Check out my Avatar.

Edited by scutter

• 1 month later...

Colletormania in the CIA would be awesome :o

I'm from Barry, about 10 miles away so i wouldn't have to get up at rediculous hours to get there. As i always have to do 'cause nothings ever in Wales :D

And they could have had the talks at the Ice Rink accross the way if they hadn't pulled it down to make way for ANOTHER shopping centre. Although we now have our big blue tent for the hockey but its to far from the CIA :clap:

Yep JB lives near St Davids hotel on the Bay :wub:

Edited by hells childe 17

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

rk0cpd.jpg

The CIA is an awesome place in Wales for an event plus its like half hour train or drive away from me lol.

not into that torchwood and doctor who stuff but i say HEROES HEROES HEROES!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Lost!!!!!

get HAYDEN P, MASI ETC!!! some proper awesome celebs we want to meet

we never had events like this in Wales so its about time i say. It sux cos peeps gotta travel far to go to these events and can be quite difficult.

bring on CIA CON!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! Totally!

I live in Swansea so going to Manchester or Milton Keynes is expensive, so having an event an hour away from me would be sooooo amazing!

Lets have an event in Neath :D

Only joking.... Swansea or Cardiff would be great... Lets have Collectormania Cardiff :borg:

• 1 month later...

I live in Barry too!

I would definately go to a Cardiff event.

Shame the Torchwood con isn't in Cardiff! :thumbup:

Yes I thought that. We could have had it in the Millennium Centre. I'm glad the show has got its own con - it should be well worth travelling to Northampton for.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...