Latest Guest Announcement: Barry Summerford

Hr Nielsen

Good photo Aitch! What film is it from?

Saw you in Raiders of the Lost Ark last night!

:vader:

Cool i love Raiders of the lost ark - which character did you play? How can i spot you?

Cool i love Raiders of the lost ark - which character did you play? How can i spot you?

In the scene at the end where The Ark is opened.

The records that I have that are unpacked show that I worked on

The Empire Strikes Back. 1980.

Return of the Jedi. 1983.

I don't suppose your records would say what you played in each would they?

Edited by The Emperor

No sorry Emperor, it is just a list of about Eleven Hundred Productions from 1967 to the present day(I am still working in the industry). If I could just put my hands on the relevant years diarys it would help a lot.

Barry.

No sorry Emperor, it is just a list of about Eleven Hundred Productions from 1967 to the present day(I am still working in the industry). If I could just put my hands on the relevant years diarys it would help a lot.

Barry.

Hi hope you don't mind me asking what kind of thing you are working on at present.

Cheers Aspen

Barry.

Hi hope you don't mind me asking what kind of thing you are working on at present.

Cheers Aspen

Hello Aspen, Nice to hear from you I hope to be starting on "New Tricks" at the end of this month, I have been Dennis Watermans Stand-in for nearly 30 years, and have worked with him on almost everything that he has done both here and abroad. "NewTricks" goes untill February 2007, so that should keep me out of mischief for a while Best Wishes. Barry.

Hi barrington,

Cant wait to meet you , Aitch and the others at Empire Day, its getting closer now.

really pleased to hear a new series of New Tricks is being made, it s great.

Do you stand in for Dennis for alot of things then and what does it imply?

Do you know if Dennis signs autographs as Ive written to him afew times and had no joy back.

Obiton

Hi barrington,

Cant wait to meet you , Aitch and the others at Empire Day, its getting closer now.

Do you know if Dennis signs autographs as Ive written to him afew times and had no joy back.

Obiton

Hello Obiton, Sorry not to have answered before but this moving house seems to have taken over my life.I have been Dennis`s Stand-Insince The Sweeny and have worked with him on almost everything that he has done both here and abroad. Briefly a Stand-In carefully watches the rehearsal and then takes over from the Artiste that he is standing in for, they then line the camera and lights on the Stand-In (This can take an hour or more) so that when the artiste returns to the set,every thing is ready. I hope that you understood this , if not let me know and I will try to elaborate. Look forward to meeting you. Barry.

Hi barrington,

Obiton

Sorry Orbiton, Got called away and only answered half of your question, yes Dennis always signs autographs, where did you write to him?

• 2 weeks later...

ho barrington,

sorry was away on holiday for the past few weeks,thanks for the info, Ill look forward to talking to yousome more at Empire Day

i sent a request to Dennis via his agent, some time ago and never had a reply.

obiton