How did Angel...

rainbowsparkle

Er, spoilers - for anyone else who hasn't seen this yet - well, it could happen - I've only just seen them! It's in yellow, so you'll have to highlight it to read it.

Okay, I've been watching Angel Season 4/5 and Buffy Season 7 and I saw Lilah give Angel the folder and the medallion during the Season 4 finale of Angel. I then saw Angel give the folder and medallion to Buffy in the penultimate episode of Buffy and she gave Spike the medallion.

In the final ep of Buffy, we all saw what happened to Spike and the medallion ie. a very hot flame and several hundred tons of Sunnydale... so how come, in Angel Season 5 ep 1, Angel still has the folder and the medallion, out of which pops Blondie Bear??? Will all become clear in ep two?

Ive been watching the re runs too even tho ive seen it loads of times but it does become clearer why spike is back and also very funny too so keep watching! :YAHOO: The Medallion was sent to Angel in the post by the way! :YAHOO:

Edited by pinkangel

LOL - Yeah, I posted that message and then saw the following episode which explained a bit more - also picked up on Angel tearing the envelope. But since the brains at Sky have binned the reruns after only 3 eps, I'm still at a loss to know who dug the amulet out of the rubble (several thousand tons!!!) and posted it to Angel! :smile:

I hope so - I'm watching Season 3 on SciFi at the mo, which is really good.

I went looking for the Season 5 boxset the other day but only found 3 and 4 in the shops and the prices ranged from £25 to...wait for it...£45!!!!!! £45?!? I nearly fell over. I thought about going up to the guy on the counter and saying "You'll never shift this - HMV is selling it for about £25 and Amazon for £19!" But I decided not to lol. :YAHOO:

Edited by rainbowsparkle

I hope so - I'm watching Season 3 on SciFi at the mo, which is really good.

I went looking for the Season 5 boxset the other day but only found 3 and 4 in the shops and the prices ranged from £25 to...wait for it...£45!!!!!! £45?!? I nearly fell over. I thought about going up to the guy on the counter and saying "You'll never shift this - HMV is selling it for about £25 and Amazon for £19!" But I decided not to lol. :wub:

Wow, you sound so like me! ;) ive seen Buffy/Angel so many times, but i still watch when its on FX, Sci Fi and sky one whenever or where ever its on! :poki: