SPIDERMAN GUESTS! S P I D E R M A N!

Bring on the Spidey guests!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought, I'd hate to put a downer on things but they're all pretty big stars, I don't think we'll be seeing them anytime soon.

You would never get Tobey Maguire, I've heard he's one of the worst signers out there. But I'll go with anyone else! I would love to meet Alfred Molina, Ted Raimi and Bruce Campbell (although they were only minor parts) Oh, and JK Simmons.

You would never get Tobey Maguire, I've heard he's one of the worst signers out there. But I'll go with anyone else! I would love to meet Alfred Molina, Ted Raimi and Bruce Campbell (although they were only minor parts) Oh, and JK Simmons.

Screw Maguire. He is the worst Spidey EVER!!!!!! Get Nicholas Hammond instead!!!! Thats pure quality Spidey!!!! THWIP :D

435435_BIGLANDSCAPE.jpg

Screw Maguire. He is the worst Spidey EVER!!!!!! Get Nicholas Hammond instead!!!! Thats pure quality Spidey!!!! THWIP :spidy:

435435_BIGLANDSCAPE.jpg

yeah! that wud be pretty kewl!!!!

• 2 weeks later...