OFFICIAL 'INTRODUCE YOURSELF' THREAD!

Kell

• 1 month later...

Hi,

My name is Andel, 29 years old, && I come from Hertfordshire.

Errrrrrrr.... :D LOL. I'm hoping to get into Uni to study Pharmacy && hopefully get a career out of it as a Senior Pharceutical Technician.

I used to go to Collectormania all the time, but ended up not going as much as I'd like to ((personal family related reasons)). So hopefully this is me trying to get up there and visit a bit more :). I like movies, console games, RPG, Drawing, Going out to gig's, conventions && the like, yadda yadda yadda. I have OCD and have not long been discharged from Therapy for it, wey hey!!! :). Aaaaaaaannnddd that's about it really, hope to make some new friends near me or around Hertfordshire that I can go to CM with :).

Peace out lol. :P

Oh && this is what I look like ---> DSCN7002-1-1-1-1.jpg

welcome, hope you have a great time re discovering these great events

ok i posted this is wrong part... didnt see this "introduce youself" thread lol im new to forums but im sure ill get used to it lol so here we go .........

Hey everyone

Im kinda new to all this but i am going to my first event in October.... Im going to the Entertainment Media Show!!! So should be fun!!

So also thought id join here and make lots of new friends

ZoeJayneStarr xx

nooooo my avatars not workin :'(

EMS in october is looking good, great if you are into who like me, I think it will be smaller than LFCC but still busy.

loads of shoots are up to buy in the store also

Edited by timelord81r

Hi I'm Adam. I'm 21 from West London and I do Acting and am a Beta Tester for Konami Digital Entertainment. I like...well alot of stuff! I like teaming up with my friends to achieve anything from the clever to the downright Impossible because they are awesome.

228043_10150634833070385_739375384_18646567_3593543_n2.jpg

I look forward to getting to know some of you too.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...Adam.Watson3490

What's cracka-lackin' you bunch of weirdoes? :>

Folks call me K. I'm a mentally corrupt, yet dashingly irresistable beacon of humanity. I am the action figure in Buzz Lightyear's collection. That is all.

I'm kidding. :) The truth is I'm just a major enthusiast. Match up our hobbies below. :YAHOO:

Anime/Manga: I've been a huge fan of anime and manga for about 8 years now, even moreso in the last 2. Let me assure you that when I say 'fan', I mean it. I'm not one of those goons that watch DBZ and claim to be hardcore; I'm the real deal, much like Pamela Anderson's cleavage. Wait, what?... :lol:

Roleplay: I've also been very committed to my local roleplaying group for about 5 years now. I even attended our weekly session when it happened to fall on Christmas Eve last year! To this day, I haven't taken part in a single L.A.R.P, but that's only because information on organised events seem to be kept very hush-hush. If anyone has ANY info on slotted events anywhere in the UK, please, please, PLEASE drop me a Facebook message, and I'll make sure I'm there to be a part of it.

Cosplay: I've been a part of cosplays for a few years now. I'm actually looking for a reliable costume designer right now for upcoming events, as most of mine are assembled by improvisation on the fly.

Gaming: I've been playing console/pc games for about 20 years now. I'm a huge fan of Nintendo, and I believe the N64 and SNES revolutionised gaming (although I credit PS2 for their delicious selection of rare-print RPGs). I own all 3 consoles of this generation, and anyone wanting my XBL or PSN ids, just drop me a message and they're yours.

Movies: I've been a movie buff since before I could walk, often resorting to my uncle's naughty fetish collection just to get my fix. The last part is made up, but I've seen every film worth seeing, and even films that aren't (cough The Spirit uncough). :YAHOO:

TCGs: I take part in weekly competitions of the WoW TCG. Our decks are core set, but are of championship level, so we make adjustments to the raid bosses in an attempt to balance out our matches. I'm also a 3 year regional champion at the YuGiOh! TCG, but I've since retired. We're currently looking into Magic: The Gathering, and will probably start a local event around this game.

And the rest...: I've also been a huge part of media, writing, drama, theatre, comedic arts and entertainment.

Despite all this I...: I'm also an established music producer, using personally developed programs to write and create songs. I've also DJed at various events, including Cyberkitten and Uproar, as well as local clubs and personal events.

Well, that's my 2 coins! Any folk wanting to add me on Facebook, Twitter, MSN, Skype or Youtube, or if you just want to kick back and chat breeze about LotR's plot-holes, drop me a message, and I'll get straight back to ya! :YAHOO:

K

Photo-0126_e1-1.jpg

Edited by Starlit Sky

Hello everyone.

My name is Steven , I am 22 and huge Doctor Who fan ( Whovian right here )

You may have seen me at LFCC or Collectormania events in the past cosplaying as the 10th or 11th Doctor.

I love cosplaying and getting totally into character.

I am as i say a whovian but i love other shows on tv...on my shelf i have...

24 , Alias , Battlestar Galactica( the new series haven't watched the old stuff..and haven't actually watched all of the newest stuff yet.) Being Human, Chips , Life On Mars , Ashes To Ashes , Merlin , Chuck , Dollhouse , Heroes , Hustle , Hotel Babylon , Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles ( i would love to meet Summer Glau one day ) and last but not least Primeval..and of course loads of shows related to Doctor Who. Plus a collection of over 400 films.

Rather then a picture of me..i will post a collage of pictures of me if it works.

Feel free to say hello at cons i am a freindly guy and i don't bite.

Allons-y

Edited by The Oncoming Storm

Hello everyone.

My name is Steven , I am 22 and huge Doctor Who fan ( Whovian right here )

You may have seen me at LFCC or Collectormania events in the past cosplaying as the 10th or 11th Doctor.

I love cosplaying and getting totally into character.

I am as i say a whovian but i love other shows on tv...on my shelf i have...

24 , Alias , Battlestar Galactica( the new series haven't watched the old stuff..and haven't actually watched all of the newest stuff yet.) Being Human, Chips , Life On Mars , Ashes To Ashes , Merlin , Chuck , Dollhouse , Heroes , Hustle , Hotel Babylon , Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles ( i would love to meet Summer Glau one day ) and last but not least Primeval..and of course loads of shows related to Doctor Who. Plus a collection of over 400 films.

Rather then a picture of me..i will post a collage of pictures of me if it works.

Feel free to say hello at cons i am a freindly guy and i don't bite.

Allons-y

Welcome to SM Steven. I'm Adam I'm 21 and these guys are all awesome. Guess I'll be seeing you at Collectormania.

• 2 weeks later...

312007_10150314967948693_507488692_8310443_1342754145_n.jpg

Hey, I'm Alex, I'm 23 years old and i live down in Kent.

My three main interests are:

Sci Fi - Stargate (SG-1 and Atlantis), Farscape, Quantum Leap, Firefly and Battlestar Gallactica (new) being my favourites

Hard Rock / Metal which i like most sub-genres of but i tend to lean towards the older stuff more than modern.

Wrestling - I got into it around 1995 and i just haven't grown out of it!

and erm, yep!

Hello! I'm Tom!

Here is just a little bit about me!;)

I've been a Doctor Who fan since 2005, but honestly don't like to be labeled as a "New Series only fan", as yes I may have started watching then, but I love the classic series to bits! Although I do feel Series 5 and 6, have been lacking something....

I've been attending events since 2010 and love every single one I go to, and especially love meeting guests and friends!

My Facebook

My Twitter

My Youtube

My 2nd Channel

My Blog/website

I also do Cosplay, I usually are Rory Williams, From Vampires of Venice, or Rory Pond, from "The Impossible Astronaut", depending on the weather. :)

I will always attend Collectormania MK, Every year. No Matter what. :)

My Most treasured photo:

6180343187_6880791a4f.jpg

Edited by Rory Williams

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I'm Kegan :) People tend to call me Keegs, Keggers, Keg, Kev, Kevin, Lil. Call me anything, It doesn't bother me really :whistling: Well, Many of you may remember me as "Bradley's Cousin", I used to be called :babybuffness: on here. Don't ask, I went through a "Gangstah" phase. I'm eighteen now. And im crewing this may! And to be fair, im absolutely terrified! So any tips would be very welcome :) The only people I really know on here are Shabs (If he's still on here) and DavidB. If any of you remember me, don't hesitate to BBM or MSN me. Or Facebook me, My name on there is Kegan Hearn Or ask for my number and text me. See you all in may! :)

Some extremely arrogant looking but recent photo's of me. I'm harmless really, don't let the posing fool you. I tend to look like a duck when I pose, but that's not me attempting "duckface" I just have big lips :G

24216_106888962683765_1000008798604.jpg

23579_100864373286224_1000008798604.jpg

& Some old ones, from old collectormania's!

P5050032.jpg

P5030014.jpg

P5030013.jpg

P5040028.jpg

Hope to see you all very soon!

x

i think i remember asking you a question at the show and ur response was im not quite sure new 2 this lol just made me chuckle tbh not really sure y im telling you this hay ho hope 2 see u again at shows :) i go 2 many just rarely come on the furoms should start more im jay :) x

Hey I'm Kelly I'm 27 years old. (I'm so old lol) I live in Rochdale near Manchester Hallowhedon was my first showmasters event. It was amazing I love meeting new people who are into the same tv shows as I am. I plan to go to Eternal Twilight 7, Bitten 3 and Hallowhedon4 next year. I live with my nan, my mother passed away when I was 18 I still miss her but, I know she's with me in spirit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm Kelly I'm 27 years old. (I'm so old lol) I live in Rochdale near Manchester Hallowhedon was my first showmasters event. It was amazing I love meeting new people who are into the same tv shows as I am. I plan to go to Eternal Twilight 7, Bitten 3 and Hallowhedon4 next year. I live with my nan, my mother passed away when I was 18 I still miss her but, I know she's with me in spirit.

YAY someone from up here... and yer not old I got a few more years on me than yourself but don't look or feel like it LOL Sorry to hear about yer ma :*( if ye need someone to talk simply holla.

YAY someone from up here... and yer not old I got a few more years on me than yourself but don't look or feel like it LOL Sorry to hear about yer ma :*( if ye need someone to talk simply holla.

Nope, definitely not old! I'm 34 (35 in March), and there are people of all ages here. :o

Welcome, Kelly! :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Meg. 20, and come from East Sussex.

Went to EMS 2011. Gutted Alex Kingston wasn't there, but such a surreal day! Eve Myles was a right darling, and just amazing. Arthur Darvill was mighty tall and I think in my photoshoot pic we make a totally awesome couple...and Nina Toussaint White was a sweetie too. Also, John Hurt walking past me and smiling was quite the strange experience, but loved it.

My favourite shows are Bones, Ashes to Ashes, Doctor Who, Merlin and Torchwood! Can't wait for Bluewater 2012.

382694_10150379470201344_534891343_8421735_1910346957_n.jpg

308487_10150308116916344_534891343_8070883_356620453_n.jpg

Edited by xxmeg

• 2 weeks later...

lol, didn't notice this section before!

My name is Ben, only discovered these conventions last summer when a friend invited me to LFCC '10, couldn't make it, but lost my convention virginity at Collectormania London '10 last October. Now I can't get enough of them!

I'm 26, live in Watford, Herts. I've been a musician nearly all my life, and a music teacher for the last 7 years. I love to travel, spending most of my life between here and America. Lived in North Carolina for a couple of years, then Canada for a few years following that.

I'm a huge movie/tv buff, owning a scary large dvd collection (horror, sci-fi, comedy, Buffy, Firefly), everything and anyhthing really.

I'm a very open, cheerful person, love being sociable.

www.facebook.com/bentayuk

Pics....

Me and my cat Boo

2rm2hch.jpg

Halloween Party

2nhot39.jpg

Me and Tony Head

2vborhe.jpg

Edited by Bentayuk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

lol, didn't notice this section before!

My name is Ben, only discovered these conventions last summer when a friend invited me to LFCC '10, couldn't make it, but lost my convention virginity at Collectormania London '10 last October. Now I can't get enough of them!

I'm 26, live in Watford, Herts. I've been a musician nearly all my life, and a music teacher for the last 7 years. I love to travel, spending most of my life between here and America. Lived in North Carolina for a couple of years, then Canada for a few years following that.

I'm a huge movie/tv buff, owning a scary large dvd collection (horror, sci-fi, comedy, Buffy, Firefly), everything and anyhthing really.

I'm a very open, cheerful person, love being sociable.

www.facebook.com/bentayuk

Pics....

Me and my cat Boo

2rm2hch.jpg

Halloween Party

2nhot39.jpg

Me and Tony Head

2vborhe.jpg

You live in Watford? What part? As I to live in Watford, I have done all my life.

Also, welcome to the site :)

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone my name is Michaela, I'm 20 years old and I live in Cornwall =D

I have done a couple of posts already but only just noticed this place.

I only went to my first convention last year which was LFCC 2011. I absoloutly loved it! and can't wait to go to LFCC 2012 this year =D

I wasn't really into anything when I went last year. Infact I had no idea who was going but I did meet Brent Spiner, Mark Sheppard and Corey Feldman. I have a somewhat funny story that when I was waiting in line for my Mark Sheppard photo I was sort of in my own little world when suddenly Brent Spiner walked right past me and I was like "AHHH!" It was more because the fact someone walked passed me and made me jump than the fact it was Brent Spiner but everyone jumped out of their skin when I screamed and looked at me even Brent Spiner who was eating and covering his mouth trying not to laugh. I was like O_O when I saw who I screamed at and said sorry like a million times and he was totally cool with it and when I got my autograph off him he was totally fine about it and was very nice :P

So yeah first convention went down well xD

Hi everyone. :) I'm Mairead (pronounced Mah-raid). I'm 21 and I'm from Ireland. I've never been to a convention before but I came across Hallowhedon a couple of months ago and am planning to go to that this year. :)

My main interests are film and tv; am a huge Joss Whedon fan love all his shows, also like The Vampire Diaries, Being Human, Misfits, Battlestar Galactica, Bones, The Tudors and loads more. I watch some anime too, favourite being Death Note. Love Tim Burton's films (although amn't as fond of some of his latest ones compared to older ones) and love LotR and HP. I love reading too am a big fan of fantasy books but read other types of fiction too.

I love most music but my favourite bands are Evanescene and Avenged Sevenfold.

:)

Edited by Mairead