OFFICIAL 'INTRODUCE YOURSELF' THREAD!

Kell

Hello everyone, im 40 and have just been to my first comic-con (don't judge me :dance: ) it was so good I am now planning for Cardiff and beyond. I learnt quite a lot from the London experience and I bet I learn each time I go, just little things like not to panic if im stuck in a queue for a photo op, as I know the guys and girls will get me sorted. im sure ill be speaking to you all in the very near future :thumbup:

• Like 1

Hi everyone my name is Jake and last LFCC was my first and I loved every minute of it. I usually just go to the London this show Expo but now I am branching out and had to try out LFCC from hearing so many cool things about it. I was the Zoidberg cosplayer on Sunday, maybe you saw me I know I saw a massive amount of great cosplayers. I am the usual geek I love abit of everything really, comics, anime, video games and my favourite films are Wayne's World and Star Wars.

I am planning to go the next WLFCC so I will see you all there :)

Edited by Jakeman

Didn't even realise this thread was here so I may as well do this now.

I'm Megan, I'm 18 and LFCC 2013 was my first con (a week after my 18th birthday...felt like a coming of age kinda thing!) I currently live in a crappy rural town near Blackpool but I'll be moving to either Manchester or Liverpool in September to start university. I'm obsessed with film and television in general, but geek-wise my main obsessions and priorities tend to change; currently it's Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Doctor Who and Hannibal. Favourite films of all time can be pretty typical; The Thing, Alien(s), Terminator, Star Wars, LOTR etc, whilst my favourite directors are Edgar Wright, Quentin Tarantino (cliche but he's just so brilliant) and Tomas Alfredson. Oh, and I'm a casual gamer somewhat head over heels with Skyrim.

I can't attend WLFCC because I'll be starting uni a couple of weeks before, but I'm hoping to attend CM20 & I can't wait. :D

• Like 1

I'm terrible at these things but I'll give it a go.

I'm Elektra, 22 and from London. LFCC 2013 was my first ever con but had a brilliant time and plan to attend WLFCC. I'm a huge fan of Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Hannibal, Orphan Black, The Big Bang Theory, Sherlock, Elementary and House.

I'm a huge bookworm and currently reading the A Song of Ice and Fire series. If I go a while without reading, I start getting physical withdrawal symptoms.

Other interests include music (sadly, I don't play any instruments), Disney, photography, blogging, travelling, Hello Kitty and tea drinking.

Yeah, I'm terrible at this.

here goes

i'm katie 23 soon to be 24 9th august never been to a con but never to late to start my first one will be the CFCC also one of the lucky ones to get a ticket for the doctor who 50th convention n november. i'm a fan of doctor who (ok a big fan) harry potter and merlin

i'm addicted to doctor who. i also love the soap eastenders (don't judge me) i love to go to concerts. love reading books well doctor who ones and my bedroom is full of doctor who stuff. my hero is John Barrowman met him 11 times and had 3 pictures with him.

i also h ave a twin sister who is 8 minutes older than me

please follow me on twitter @@barrowman_angel i also have a john barrowman fan twitter page if you would love to follow that @Team_JB_fans and a doctor who twitter page @Whovian_Lovers

Allo!

Well, I'm Leanne aka reallybadegg (taken straight from the Jack Sparrow line in POTC) and I'm 24.

I managed to attend my first convention this year (WOO!) as I actually had the funds and will hopefully be attending many more in future.

I am a part of many fandoms! I love comic books, I enjoy the darker stories, especially when it's Batman, Grant Morrison's Arkham Asylum is one of my all time favourites. Currently addicted to the Morning Glories series, check it out if you get the chance!

Things that make me happy:

- Superheroes

- Normal heroes

- Zombies

- Supernatural

- Game of Thrones

- Fantasy

- Games

- Horror

- Art

- Theatre

- Music

And a ton more, which I'll miss if I try and make a complete list.

I'm friendly and love meeting new people so hopefully I can meet many of you at upcoming conventions. I'm on the twitterverse so feel free to follow me on there, the name is @leannedormody.

Peace out!

xx

Hey guys

I'm Ciaran.

17 years old, from Ickenham.

I'm a gigantic horror fan - and LOVE everything from the Walking Dead to the old 50s pulp films.

Oh I have a bit of a soft spot for Tyrion Lannister, so I'm preparing my friends to queue for ages! :)

Hello fellow neighbour from Ickenham, well I'm actually from Ruislip but not too far.

hello and welcome to con-going :- g x

I'm terrible at these things but I'll give it a go.

I'm Elektra, 22 and from London. LFCC 2013 was my first ever con but had a brilliant time and plan to attend WLFCC. I'm a huge fan of Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Hannibal, Orphan Black, The Big Bang Theory, Sherlock, Elementary and House.

I'm a huge bookworm and currently reading the A Song of Ice and Fire series. If I go a while without reading, I start getting physical withdrawal symptoms.

Other interests include music (sadly, I don't play any instruments), Disney, photography, blogging, travelling, Hello Kitty and tea drinking.

Yeah, I'm terrible at this.

Hello,

I'm Anthony and I'm a Nerd. It's a habit I just can't budge so I've stopped trying.

I'm fairly new to the whole meet your heroes thing but I've got the bug and I'm making up for lost time.

I was born in the late 70's so anything 70s/80s gets me quite excited. I would like to meet the original A-Team for example.

I'm also a huge Superman fan, as well as Stars War and Trek. I also like a bit of horror, Bruce Campbell is top of my want list.

I'm also into comics and would like to meet as many writers/illustrators than actors, it's what I want to get into eventually.

Look forward to seeing you at the shows! :thumbup:

Hey hey, I'm Vikki aka Axel aka lil' geek, I'm 28 and live in Landan Taaaann!

I'm a huge film and tv fan - I'm also an epic Norman Reedus fangirl.

I'm a street dancer but I also do special fx makeup and makeup art though I've yet to go to a con dressed up - there's clearly something wrong with me.

Yeah - I'm not too good with this stuff so....

SEE YOU AT THE SHOWS!!!!!

I'm a street dancer but I also do special fx makeup and makeup art though I've yet to go to a con dressed up - there's clearly something wrong with me.

Can I just say I really like your avatar heh (I'm also a big Reedus fan girl and although I mainly know him from The Walking Dead, I just recently watched Blade II and thought he was really good in that too) anyway it was awesome to meet him in Julys event but I kind of regret not getting a photo with him myself but due to funds and other things it just wasn't possible, heres hoping he will be back tho right SM :rolleyes:

Anyway I guess I better stay on topic here heh.

Well I'm 25 (believe it! as Naruto would say xD) I was diagnosed quite some time ago with being autistic/selective mute so if you notice someone that seems to be very shy and quiet it quite possibly could be me lol also if I say or seem weird then yes I am weird but it could also be due to being autistic xD

I'm a big fan of tv shows like the Walking Dead and cant wait till its back on air in October (favourite characters from the show are Daryl ofc, Rick, Hershal and The Governor)

I also like playing video games in my spare time and practically own all the systems going ha so if any voice actors like Nolan North, David Hayter and/or game producers like Hideo Kojima where ever announced I think I'd probably end up like this :eek::stretcher:

My first SM event I attended (even though it states below atm) was in July and I had such a blast I have decided to stick around so sorry SM but you cant get rid of me yet xD I'm going to cling onto you like a fly to horse muck :poki::BRUISED:

I'm also obsessed with smilies or emoticons as some people call them

Okay well think that about covers it, now don't mind me but I'm now going to throw this damn laptop out of the window as its the slowest piece of #@!!% I have ever had the unfortunate pleasure of using :angry:my mother broke mine so its originally hers until I get a new one godam Win Vista!!

Can I just say I really like your avatar heh (I'm also a big Reedus fan girl and although I mainly know him from The Walking Dead, I just recently watched Blade II and thought he was really good in that too) anyway it was awesome to meet him in Julys event but I kind of regret not getting a photo with him myself but due to funds and other things it just wasn't possible, heres hoping he will be back tho right SM :rolleyes:

Well I'm 25 (believe it! as Naruto would say xD) I was diagnosed quite some time ago with being autistic/selective mute so if you notice someone that seems to be very shy and quiet it quite possibly could be me lol also if I say or seem weird then yes I am weird but it could also be due to being autistic xD

I'm a big fan of tv shows like the Walking Dead and cant wait till its back on air in October (favourite characters from the show are Daryl ofc, Rick, Hershal and The Governor)

I also like playing video games in my spare time and practically own all the systems going ha so if any voice actors like Nolan North, David Hayter and/or game producers like Hideo Kojima where ever announced I think I'd probably end up like this :eek::stretcher:

My first SM event I attended (even though it states below atm) was in July and I had such a blast I have decided to stick around so sorry SM but you cant get rid of me yet xD I'm going to cling onto you like a fly to horse muck :poki::BRUISED:

Okay well think that about covers it, now don't mind me but I'm now going to throw this damn laptop out of the window as its the slowest piece of #@!!% I have ever had the unfortunate pleasure of using :angry:my mother broke mine so its originally hers until I get a new one godam Win Vista!!

Hi there,

thanks for the comment on my picture. Don't worry about not getting a photo of him this time round, I'm sure there will be future opportunities :)

So are you going to the winter con in October ?

Hi there,

thanks for the comment on my picture. Don't worry about not getting a photo of him this time round, I'm sure there will be future opportunities :)

So are you going to the winter con in October ?

I should be or should I say I'm hoping to lol I'm yet to actually plan and book hotels, tickets and stuff atm. Think I'm just waiting and hoping for more guests that will hopefully temp me more into going and to see if I can get anyone to go with me lol xD

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am from Warwick in England and have been attending these events for over 10 years now. I enjoy them very much and so look forward to each one to see who the guests are.

I am a massive 007, superhero, horror, sf and adventure fan so these events are right up my alley! Hope to speak to you all very soon!

• Like 1

Hello All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am from Warwick in England and have been attending these events for over 10 years now. I enjoy them very much and so look forward to each one to see who the guests are.

I am a massive 007, superhero, horror, sf and adventure fan so these events are right up my alley! Hope to speak to you all very soon!

Hmmmm...There is something about this woman that seems very familiar! Not too sure exactly what it is.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Hannah, I'm 20 Years old and I live in Northampton! I live with my Mum, Dad and my Hamster "Sooty". (I don't have any brothers or sisters) I work at a pre-school and Afterschool Club, I also love to volunteer at youth clubs with young and old children/young people.

I like to Swim, Facebook, Twitter, Watch Doctor Who, Torchwood, Wild at heart and Primeval -(These are my favorites!) Hang out with friends and Family, Listen to music and Play with my hamster!

This is Me and John Barrowman at collectormania In Milton Keynes :-)

179278_4041971811146_424522890_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm Emily and I'm from Suffolk. I work for my local Council and have been attending conventions for just over 4 years. I love Spooks, Ashes to Ashes, Battlestar Galactica (2003), The Walking Dead, Downton Abbey, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, X-Files to name but a few... so I find my money disappears as quickly as it comes in. I like to read, go to the theatre and talk to my friends about all things fandom.