OFFICIAL 'INTRODUCE YOURSELF' THREAD!

Kell

lol when I was a kid I used to have to watch care bears and my little pony with my sister, funny my parents never made my sis watch transformers, thundercats and such ;-)

my memory of my little pony is wanting to slit my writsts it was so "pony", my memory of care bears was it wasnt half bad ;-)

Yay, another Bear fan! :blink::lol:

lol when I was a kid I used to have to watch care bears and my little pony with my sister, funny my parents never made my sis watch transformers, thundercats and such ;-)

my memory of my little pony is wanting to slit my writsts it was so "pony", my memory of care bears was it wasnt half bad ;-)

Yay, another Bear fan! :blink::lol:

lol, I never revisited it though, I have a memory of them introducing new ones and not liking them aside the cool lion (was it ?) leader , unlike transformers G1 from the 80s, I still watch those, awesome. you cant beat series 1 of transformers and the 80s movie, "one shall stand, one shall fall" My sister proper loved those bears though!

Yay, another Bear fan! :lol::D

lol, I never revisited it though, I have a memory of them introducing new ones and not liking them aside the cool lion (was it ?) leader , unlike transformers G1 from the 80s, I still watch those, awesome. you cant beat series 1 of transformers and the 80s movie, "one shall stand, one shall fall" My sister proper loved those bears though!

Yeah the lion was the leader of the Care Bear Cousins. Brave Heart, his name was. :blink: Hmm, sounds like a film title, lol!

no im trying to upload to my profile pic ??? it dont seem to be working ???
The same process applies. You will need to upload your photo to an image hosting site like Photobucket and then enter the link to it in the 'Enter a URL to an online photo image' dialog box. You can't upload the image directly from your computer.

no im trying to upload to my profile pic ??? it dont seem to be working ???
The same process applies. You will need to upload your photo to an image hosting site like Photobucket and then enter the link to it in the 'Enter a URL to an online photo image' dialog box. You can't upload the image directly from your computer.

ok thanks... il have a go lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I'm Kate and i'm 23 years old, working a standard 9-5!

Been to LFCC for 3 years in a row, this year is my fourth! Its becoming tradition with my fella!

I'm the chick on the left :)

5494158656_41d594141c_z.jpg

Me and Asha by Katie_Jackson, on Flickr

I'm an absolute Lord Of The Rings nuts..I have 'Not all those who wander are lost' in Elvish on my foot! :)

5591828898_96f3a389bb_m.jpg

5591233531_4d52e2efd9_m by Katie_Jackson, on Flickr

xox

Edited by Kate1988

Hey Everyone !

I'm Lois from Thirsk in North Yorkshire. If you're a James Herriott fan you'll know where i am ha ha ha !

I'm 37, married with 3 daughters and 1 dog ... :-)

I've been lurking on here as a guest for about 4 years and only recently joined. My first con was Glasgow 2007 where i met Robert Englund. I've been to 3 or 4 since then.

I've been a horror and sci-fi/ fantasy fan since i was a youngster. I don't have many friends, mainly because of my interests. That's why im glad i came on this forum and knowing there's more people like me !

Hopefully coming to London ...:-)

Can't upload photo ..:-(

You can also find me on Facebook :

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Red.Sonja4

hello everyone, im hoping ive finally figured how to load an image on here.

My name is Barry, im 23 from Broadstairs, Kent. Ive been a massive convention fan since my first london comic con back in 2007. The thrill of meeting people with similar interests and meeting famous people has been a great pleasure.

Below are hopefully a few pics of me meeting some famous guests. Ive got many autos from conventions including patrick steward, christopher lloyd and mike tyson. Ive also begun to go to premieres and plays to meet some great people. Ive managed to meet jeff goldblum, matthew fox, keira knightley, sly stallone, jason statham, johnny depp, geoffery rush and miss cruz to name afew.

Ive managed to get alot on friends at home interested and am hoping to bring 15 or so people with me to the july london convention.

Its going to be my stag do weekend so il b wearing a buzz tshirt with my face on hopefully, so feel free to come up to me and give us a hug and say hi!

518.jpg

me meeting avril lavigne in my larger days

2597.jpg

me trying to look pretty lol

5468.jpg

iron mike tyson!!!

5405.jpg

jeff goldblum the legend that is

miltonkcollectormania2011may008.jpg

i love lost and anyone whos been in it

P180709_1156.jpg

anakin skywalker for the win!

high five to everyone!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi to all my fellow Sci Fi fans! :WAVE

I'm new to this forum and joined as i am planning on going to a future Showmasters event. I usually go to 'Supernatural Conventions' which are fantastic! How are Showmaster events? Are they fun, well organised etc?: Cheers :)

Edited by georgie1

Hello Everyone,

I've been coming to Showmasters Events (aswell as Tenth Planet ones) for the past few years and have always intended to join the forums but never got around to doing it. But that day has come and I have risen to the challenge of joining you lot! And from what I've been told, you are all pretty cool to chat to!

As a British sci-fi lover my favorite show is Doctor Who and anything related to it.

Plus anything else that puts in time travel and monsters as a real possibility.:thumbup:

I usually tend to dress as The Tenth Doctor at these events but not always.

I always get over-excited by the Huge guests that attend so 999 is on speed dial for when My. Tennant's announced. :dance:

So that's all about me then.

Oh, and my name...

Some call me Hero, some The Ultimate Doctor, others names mentioned would have me banned from this forum!

But you can all call me..

Chugs (or Chugs-in-credible / Chugs-in-credible The First or King Chugs if ya like :P )

Edited by chugs-in-credible

I've merged your topic with our general introduction topic, chugs. That way it stays pinned and doesn't disappear into the depths of the forum eventually.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for that, I don't want to be dragged to the depths!!!!!

Best,

Chugs

Hello

In the photo is my husband Chris and myself Siobhan (We got married October 2010). We are age 25 and 23 (in 2011)

We live South East London/Kent.

We have been to a fair few of the cons Since we meet in 2006. But i went to one in 2003 when i was 15/16 as well.

We are into Harry Potter, Star wars, Charmed, Star trek, Farscape, Red Dwarf, The Lord of the rings, Dr Who, Angel and soooo much more. (You name it we prob like it xD)

I myself have 6 Harry Potter facebook pages and one of them has just hit 5000 likes xD

c36020110708213627.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by sibby

Hey guys!!!

Im Tracey aged 23 (24 at the end of this month 31st July)

convention noob! went to Milton Keynes and LFCC this year, and thats it!

Likes: Horror films, massive nightmare on elm street fan, evil dead, loves 80's films, goonies, labyrinth, dark crystal, back to the future etc....you get the idea!

also like pizza, playing on the xbox and sleeping :)

Job: Im a cake designer and also a mummy :)

Here I am with the legend that is Robert Englund.....and thats also one of my cakes haha

250204_10150199225273323_509248322_7067713_8388224_n.jpg

feel free to add me on facebook but let me know your from here :) LOL

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=509248322

Hi guys!

I'm Matt. I've been going to Showmaster cons for a while now, most recently to LFCC2011! I'm interested in most cool things: Sci-fi, horror (don't really like supernatural stuff though), zombies, videogames and music. I get most of my autographs on movie posters that I'm starting to collect! Not really a fan of Vampires or Dr Who though (sorry!)

Apart from that, I am studying photography in Sheffield and hope to follow a career in portraiture, documentary or music journalism styles.

Hello, great to meet you all! My name's Daniel but everyone calls me Dan as apparently I'm not worthy of a proper nickname. Please don't call me Danny and we'll get along fine.

I'm 21 and I've been coming to the odd convention for the past ten years. I'm now looking to make them a regular thing and thought making myself a presence on the forums would be a good idea.

Some things about me:

I'm currently living at Uni in Cornwall, studying English and Creative Writing. I love to write and read, particularly Neil Gaiman, Jeff Lindsay, Edgar Allan Poe, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (LOVE Sherlock Holmes), George Orwell and Stephen King. I love tea and cake more than anything. My favourite shows are Green Wing, Firefly, Doctor Who, Dexter, Firefly, House, Supernatural and Firefly. My favourite films are Pan's Labyrinth, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Silence of the Lambs, Shaun of the Dead and Serenity (That list could go on forever but I had to be a responsible adult and limit myself). I love sci-fi generally but dystopian survival horror is the way forwards. Zombies rule my world, basically. I have a love affair with Mumford & Sons. I don't cosplay but the thought entices me and people have told me that I look like Matt Smith (you can judge that for yourself as personally, I can't see it). My main ambition in life is to one day become Steven Moffat. The guest that I would like to meet the most is Nathan Fillion (and Steven Moffat).

That's pretty much it. If you ever see me, come say hi! I look like this:

2991787650100565901S500x500Q85.jpg

Until then, you can find me on:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/danisrocking

DeviantART: http://danisrocking.deviantart.com/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/danisrocking

PLEASE, come and say hello! I love meeting new people and you're all so beautiful!

<3

Edited by danisrocking

Good idea, wish I'd seen this earlier but haven't ventured out of the LFCC section until now!

I'm Stacey, 24 and live in Hertfordshire. Just attended my first con (LFCC) and it won't be my last!

I'm an activities co-ordinator in a care home and spend a lot of time going to gigs/festivals/events. Love films (Horror and sci-fi especially), photography, sketching and music.

Here's a pic though people tend to remember me for some odd reason once they've seen me once. Can't imagine why :D

lcff1_0005.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there I'm Dawn and I've been mainly lurking over at the Hub forum for a few days so I thought I would venture out into the larger forum area.

I love Doctor Who and Torchwood (although miss the good old days). I also love Sherlock, Warehouse 13 and Bones. I'm sure there's more things I've forgotten.

I've been to the LFCC for many years.

I like to write, I've got a book out (a small novella) which it'll tell you more about if you want but don't want to look like I've come for an advert. Also I'm into fanfic writing and have written many a Torchwood one.

During the day I work for a large catalogue shop.

I would put a picture up but I'm on my phone. Maybe when I have my laptop on someday.

Sorry guys, I had to remove two posts.

I like to write, I've got a book out (a small novella) which it'll tell you more about if you want but don't want to look like I've come for an advert. Also I'm into fanfic writing and have written many a Torchwood one.

As you may have suspected advertising is not allowed on the forum.

Hey all

Im Simon, recently went to the sportsmania event in MK and loved it, looking at coming to a few of the other events over the next year or so.

Into all sorts of films and tv stuff and obv well into sports and all that.

I play and work within semi pro footy and live in Warwickshire in a village called Bulkington, would love to make some SM mates so hit me up if you can :)

My Fb is: print-it bulkington

This is what i looks like , say hey if you see me wandering around on my jack!!

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n623/sibenn/SCAN0001.jpg

ok i posted this is wrong part... didnt see this "introduce youself" thread lol im new to forums but im sure ill get used to it lol so here we go .........

Hey everyone

Im kinda new to all this but i am going to my first event in October.... Im going to the Entertainment Media Show!!! So should be fun!!

So also thought id join here and make lots of new friends

ZoeJayneStarr xx

nooooo my avatars not workin :'(

Edited by zoejaynestarr