OFFICIAL 'INTRODUCE YOURSELF' THREAD!

Kell

Hi folks. I'm QueenMab aka Nicola. I'm 25 years old and I live in Nottinghamshire.

My tv tastes include Trek, SG1/SGA, Buffy/Angel/Firefly, Andromeda, Dark Angel, Doctor Who/Torchwood, Red Dwarf, Primeva;, Robin Hood, Merlin etc.

I'm a big theatre fan and RSCaholic too. Last production I saw was Patrick Stewart's last night in Bingo (also starring Being Human's Jason Watkins & Alex Price and DW's Ellie Haddington). Finally managed to get Patrick to sign my treasured Hamlet programme. Next up is RSC's Le Morte d'Arthur (starring RH's Sam Troughton - and the remarkable Jonjo O'Neill).

I'm good friends with Leefilmer, Missadventure79, The Tenth Doctor and Jemjem1983 but sadly wasn't available for last weeks adventuring. I am looking forward to joining them in London in November though & will be debuting my DW Clockwork Droid costume. My first cosplay attempt!

10427_150702986403_707831403_2748236_6657519_n.jpg

Me on a good hair day, on da London tube.

16769_198632128887_513273887_2933359_7530233_n.jpg

Me-on-a-bad-hair-day-but-who-cares-cause-look-who-I'm-with (apologies for the big stamp across it, someone kept trying to nick it).

Edited by QueenMab

Allo

I’m Ange, 36 from Hampshire.

Been attending SM events for a few years now, and did my first ever crewing stint at CM16!

Have always skipped past this part of the forum, but figured I should come in and say hello!

Come say hi if you see me at an event!

Allo

I’m Ange, 36 from Hampshire.

Been attending SM events for a few years now, and did my first ever crewing stint at CM16!

Have always skipped past this part of the forum, but figured I should come in and say hello!

Come say hi if you see me at an event!

OMG Angie! Only now you are introducing yourself! Too late! Everyone knows you now ;):thumbup:

Cos Angie did it and i'm bored lol :poki:

I'm Kaz and i'm 25 (26 in July) from Birmingham

First convention I attended was Hub 1 and i've been attending them ever since. Crewed a few times as well.

I'll probably see a few on you this weekend for Bad Wolf so come and say hi! :P

Havent introduced myself in here yet so here goes:D My name is Padraig, i am 17 and just finished school though exams for the next few weeks:( Im from Scotland but now live in Ireland and have family here and there hence the Irish name:P Going to be attending my first ever con in October, Hallowhedon 2, and I cant wait:D Hope to see some of you there and around the forum:)

Havent introduced myself in here yet so here goes:D My name is Padraig, i am 17 and just finished school though exams for the next few weeks:( Im from Scotland but now live in Ireland and have family here and there hence the Irish name:P Going to be attending my first ever con in October, Hallowhedon 2, and I cant wait:D Hope to see some of you there and around the forum:)

what part of Ireland are you hailing from? :)

Karen, 30 also from Salford

Just found the forums after registering for Roadhouse. It will be my first ever convention and I'm a wee bit excited already

TV favs include Supernatural (obviously), CSI, CSI NY, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Law & Order, SG1

4433560480_71f77e16ff_m.jpg

Me um, pretending to get into a mini viking ship :)

Louth mate:) What about yourself!?

Louth mate:) What about yourself!?

Ah, down in Cork! I haven't come across many of the South of Ireland inhabitants on here yet!

Heyy all! ;)

I'm Rach and I am 17 (18 in September - yay!) and I'm from Scotland. I live in a little town called Saltcoats, about a haf hour outside of Glasgow :D

I LOVE Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Bones and NCIS :D. Also a big wwe fan :P

Look forward to chatting with you guys on here!

xxxxxx

Hey :D

I'm Holly and I'm 14. I have only been to Eternal Twilight 3 and CM16 so far...but I am going to ET4 & 5 and LFCC :D

Well, I am a twilight obsessed freak. That pretty much sums up me. I like cosplaying as Alice Cullen...and I'm so sad that I know all of Alice's lines in Twilight and New Moon...and the two from Eclipse that have been shown in trailers. :P and three whole scenes...an achievement for me, but a freak show for others xD

I like Red Dwarf and Strictly Come Dancing as well as Twilight. A nice mix. Vampires, dancing and sci fi :D

Anyway...this is me with Danny John Jules. It's more recent :D

Aliceismytwin-1240381_494_372.jpg

and me with Jamie Campbell Bower and Kiowa Gordon 2 of the hottest guys on the planet. I had to hug! This was in February, and my hair is shorter now. Alice length...what a 'coincidence' :D lol

Aliceismytwin-1135923_836_616.jpg

well...thats me :P add me on MSN if you want, and once I get to know you I will add you on FB

hoho-cullen-loves-jasper@hotmail.com

Ahoy :D

I am Louise and I am 14 and I am from hull. I have been to no cons so far but have got my ticket for ET4.

As you can tell i am a slight bit crazy and obbsesed with Twilight. I also love vampire diaries and scrubs. I love all the vampires and all of the wolfs (apart from jacob) in twilight.

Hi, I'm Antonella from Italy. I'm new here.

I've found this site looking for information on actors Ben Daniels from "Law & Order: UK" and his partner Ian Gelder from "Torchwood", both very good actors working in two very good TV series.

I'm a painter, but first I'm a lover of Cinema and Actors + TV series.

I've made an amateur site about my passion: MOVIE GOER! On my love for CINEMA, specially GLBT Cinema!

TRIBUTES TO MY MOVIE-HEROES:

- Richard Warwick & Ian Charleson, to two fantastic British actors

- Christine Noonan, the Girl from "If..." by Lindsay Anderson

- Karl Johnson & Keith Baxter, to two fantastic Welsh actors

- my homage to Derek Jarman and his muses

- links of 1968 movie "If..." by Lindsay Anderson

- links of Asphalt Stars + A single Man on Christopher Isherwood

- my page dedicated to the movie “Milk†(on Harvey Milk)

- link on Tallulah Bankhead

- page on movie "Beautiful Thing", Jonathan Harvey and Ben Daniels

- links to the movie "**** Amal"

- and other stuff...

I'm happy to have found this site! Cheers! :P

Hello everyone!!

My name is Lukas and I am an autograph collector from the Czech Republic. LFCC 2010 is my first big convention and I'm really looking forward to it!

My autograph collection is small compared to the collections of others but I have a rule according to which I collect only for pleasure and only the autographs of people I really admire - not just to "have the complete cast of XY".

Among my most prized autographs are: Gene Roddenberry, Isaac Asimov, Hunter S. Thompson (a little non-scifi writer there :)), David Tennant, Chris Eccleston, Alan Alda, Jewel Staite, John Williams, Kevin Sorbo, Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen.

Hello everyone!!

My name is Lukas and I am an autograph collector from the Czech Republic. LFCC 2010 is my first big convention and I'm really looking forward to it!

My autograph collection is small compared to the collections of others but I have a rule according to which I collect only for pleasure and only the autographs of people I really admire - not just to "have the complete cast of XY".

Among my most prized autographs are: Gene Roddenberry, Isaac Asimov, Hunter S. Thompson (a little non-scifi writer there :)), David Tennant, Chris Eccleston, Alan Alda, Jewel Staite, John Williams, Kevin Sorbo, Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen.

don't worry, your collection will soon expand :] my collection is pretty small but it's suitable because i also don't just go for the whole cast of 'whatever' aha.

though i do envy your david tennant, chris eccleston and p.stewart + i.mckellen signatures!

I've been on here a while but anyway..

I'm Chantelle, 15 (16 June 28th) and i'm from a place called Jarrow, a small sprog of a place in Newcastle, North East England.

I've been attending cons for a year now and they've all been showmasters, though i worked a TenthPlanet one in November. I collect signatures but i love to get photoshoots too, even though i always complain about how i look in them :]

I'm interested in Art, Photography, cinema and music

Anyway you can all see me at LFCC this July and i'll be crewing, if you see me and recognise me do say hi and where you know me from ;)

anyway, incase anyone needs to contact me and hasn't before cos they were unsure of my name etc, www.facebook.com/chantellios is my facebook page and my Twitter is: Chantelliosis

pictures of me can be found on my facebook, if you wanna add me go ahead, but do message me saying your from forums as i can't keep track of everybody :D

Among my most prized autographs are: Hunter S. Thompson (a little non-scifi writer there :)),

I'm officially jealous!

My only autographs (so far) are a guy from Sharpe and British skateboarders :\ (but I'm sure Roadhouse will change all that)

Hi my name is Stuart Archer and am 31 from Essex. I'm a massive Star Wars fan mainly but also love the Matrix, Hellboy and pretty much anything half decent.

Apart from movies my hobbies are art, DIY, Gardening and my PS3 and Xbox. But my favorite way to spend my time is with my daughter Emily and girlfriend Lisa who usually attends these events with me. My favorite music is rock and heavy metal!

I'm not good talking about myself so any questions please ask or just say Hi! Below is a photo of my ugly mug and my beautifull daughter with the missus!

:blush:

DSC00061.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks,

Where to start, well I'm a huge music fan (isn't it obvious with the signature) and have been fortunate to meet most of my heroes, I play in a band (called Callow, named after the actor Simon Callow...with his approval to) it's a progressive metal band think Opeth, Isis, The Ocean, Mastodon, Ephel Duath, Akercocke and you get the idea I play drums or as I like to go under the credit of 'beats of damnation'. I also play bass on the side (Tom Araya ESP for the win), when I'm not playing i'm forever exploring new bands and have amassed a pretty impressive collection of CDs if I do say so myself.

I've met most of my heroes and have their autographs my most prized ones being: Alex Webster (Cannibal Corpse), Vinnie Paul (Pantera), John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin), Michael Ammott (Arch Enemy), Opeth, Akercocke, Kerry King (Slayer), Lee Dorrian (Cathedral), Napalm Death, Andreas Kisser (Sepultura) and Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater).

Here's a shamless ripped (from my Facebook page) of favourite films and tv shows:

Movies: Aliens, Battle Royale, The Big Job, Clockwise, Dawn of the Dead, Dead Man's Shoes, Dog Soldiers, Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn, Ghostbusters, Halloween (1978), Hellbound: Hellraiser II, The Hide, Jaws, Make Mine a Million, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Nightbreed, Monty Python's Life of Brian, The Wicker Man (1973), Monty Python's And Now For Something Completely Different.

TV: Angel, Band of Brothers, Beavis and Butt-head, Blackadder, Bottom, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Cadfael, Dead Ringers, The Detectives, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Family Guy, Fawlty Towers, Futurama, Father Ted, The Simpsons, The Goodies, Goodnight Sweetheart, Have I Got News for You, Hornblower, I'm Alan Partridge, The IT Crowd, Jonathan Creek, The League of Gentlemen, Little Britain, Malcolm in the Middle, Men Behaving Badly, Mock The Week, Monk, Monkey Dust, Monty Python's Flying Circus, Most Haunted, Official My Name is Earl Page, On the Buses, Only Fools and Horses, Peep Show, Red Dwarf, The Scariest Places on Earth, Scream Team, Sharpe, The Simpsons, South Park, Spooks, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate SG-1, That Mitchell and Webb Look, The Thin Blue Line, Torchwood, Ultimate Force, The Wallace and Gromit Series, The Young Ones

And here's me with the legend that is Scott Ian:

31808_10150203198120612_525230611_13209282_1573311_n.jpg