OFFICIAL 'INTRODUCE YOURSELF' THREAD!

Kell

hi janavo! im from liverpool 2!

did u enjoy gmex. gmex 1 was my first convention and it got me hooked. i love them now.

did u go meet craig parker. wasnt he lovely. this was the first time i met him and i didnt expect him to be so friendly and such laugh.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay been lurking for about 2 years now and joined in August.

Married, 32 years young, 2 sons - Joshua (3 and a half) and Harrison (12 weeks).

Been going to cons since the mid nineties and have attended loads - looking forward to C:E

Glad we finally get an event near my house (Darwen - 20mins from Manc).

Seen some of you at G:Mex and LFCC but decided against introducing myself!!!

Interests : Star Wars, Autograph Collecting

Job: Sexual Health Worker -Salford Youth Service (Commencing Jan 07)

Evenings: DJ and Karaoke - weddings, parties etc

Worst Habit: Biting my nails then spitting them across the room

Picture: No

Appearance - 6ft, Black/Grey hair, Fat lad. (sound gorgeous don't I)

Interesting fact: Bonnie Piesse thinks I look hot!!!

• 2 weeks later...

hi peepz!!

I'm Adam, I'm 18 years old (comin on to 19 in Jan :YAHOO::dance: ) & i live in :thumbup: Manchester..wooo! :thumbup:

only been to one convention so far, which i know is totally lame, but I'm plannin to go to several more.....just have to find myself some money first :huh:

prom7sg1.jpg

in case you're wonderin', I'm the one with the tie around my head, pretending to be some sort of kung-fu guy. But bear in mind that i was drunk at the time. :drunk::poki::king::yoda:

so I won't be being a kung-fu guy, unless you all want me to.

Edited by Los Conquistadores

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! My name is Jessica, i'm 20, originally from Manchester, but living in Sheffield at the min whilst at uni studying Psychology! My first collectormania i went to was gmex1, and i loved it and so crewed at gmex2!

The reason i first came was Harry Potter (YAYAY!!) Which i love, and Lost too (is there a Sawyer fanclub on here??)

I also love films, and going to the pics! I like almost all music (went to see snow patrol couple of weeks ago at gmex, and it was weird without all the stalls set up!!) and especially like to dance to it when i am drunk! I like anything disney, especially disney princesses! I was in an amateur drama group since i was 11, so have loads of friends through that, and have been on 3 youth exchanges with them since, which was AWESOME!!!!!

I can be quite shy at first, but once i know you i will talk the ears of you, so if you see me at the next event, come say hi!!

Jessinhatnumber2.jpg

874095088_m.jpg

Oh and i like sweets. especially lollies. x

Been on here for a while, but never have really looked outside the event forums, to find such things as "INTRODUCE YOURSELF". Well here I go, my name says it all I really am SciFiMAD but a lot more too.

I could go on forever but that would not be cool. So instead I am going to give you kind people my MYSPACE link My MYSPACE it is in need or a major update, which I will get round to oneday. But feel free to add me, hack me, or what ever you want to do to me. (with in reason please).

I think that I have infact talk to a lot of you on here without even realizing who you all are, I have been going to Showmaster B) events since COLLECTORMANIA 1 :king: , and that is saying something about my love :D for this company.

They really do put on the best AUTOGRAPH shows in the WHOLE of the UK if not the WORLD. And I am happy to say that as I have been to some OK, GOOD, ISH BAD, VERY BAD, and REALLY WANT TO DIE events in my time.

I have been collecting autographs for over 10 years now and have only just finished two of my collections, Star Trek, and Star Trek TNG. Both complete with every cast member. THAT WAS A MISSION.

Again was not going to go on too much but ok I have. If you want to chat please check out my MYSPACE. I am always online. I get paid to be, so look forward to talking to some of you at the events now that i know WHO YOU ARE.

My MYSPACE http://www.myspace.com/doningtonisheaven

:lol: So dudes PEACE OUT :cylon: and cya all soon. ^_^

SciFiMAD

Hey everyone,

I only happened to sign up here cause i saw that there is gonna be a CM in Glasgow! Woo im so excited about it, after memorablia at the SECC gradually falling flat on its face this will be a welcome change, and its at braehead - my second home! So all in all fantastic stuff!

Anyways... Im Jack, 23 and i live in Central Glasgow. Im a graphic/web designer currently working from home. What else.. uhmm.. oh yeah! Im a Doctor Who fan :) Loved the series since i was about 5 when Sylvester McCoy was the Doctor.. moved onto the new series now and it completely kicks ass over the classic stuff.. i've also been lucky enough to meet Billie Piper and John Barrowman very recently :jason::jason:

Umm thats all from me now :) c'ya!

- jack :jason:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!!

I'm Fraser.

episode3-fraseronthechairwithscript.jpg

This is me sitting on a chair watching my actors rehearse a scene from my very own sci-fi superhero webseries "Night is Day" (http://www.nightisday.com - the first episode is free to watch!).

I'm 22, 23 on March 2nd. I'm a total geek with love of conventions (shamefully I've been to 3!!) Spider-Man, Doctor Who (old and new) Ghostbusters, all things Whedonesque, making films, writing, Red Dwarf, Family Guy, rock music, Futurama, The Simpsons, Aerosmith, Queen, Avril Lavigne etc. Serenity, Star Trek, Star Wars, Gremlins, Back to the Future, X-Men 1 and 2, it's a long list lol.

Oh and I'm Scottish! I live outside Glasgow.

I'm a writer/director and I'll soon be forming a company with likeminded individuals so that's all funky and good.

I'm on msn - sillyweefilms@hotmail.com - feel free to add me but I am a chatty soul.

Erm, I've met...

Andy Hallet (that guy's a god!)

Neil Roberts (funny dude)

Julie Benz (yummy)

Peter Davidson (at the time when he was my favourite doctor!)

And other people I'm sure lol.

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

You're all beautiful people :)

• 1 month later...

Hi i just thought i would drop by am say hi

i hate writing things like this so hello my name is nameless i like comics,movies,muisc and comic shows and i going to one in LA at the end of march so that is name

people i would like to met

Stan Lee

The Star of Heroes

many comic artist and writers in fact there are to many to name

people i have met

the Staff of Aspen comics (a USA comic company)well have been drinking with them,man there funny

Edited by Nameless

Hi i just thought i would drop by am say hi

i hate writing things like this so hello my name is nameless i like comics,movies,muisc and comic shows and i going to one in LA at the end of march so that is name

people i would like to met

Stan Lee

The Star of Heroes

many comic artist and writers in fact there are to many to name

people i have met

the Staff of Aspen comics (a USA comic company)well have been drinking with them,man there funny

Welcome you didn't tell me you'd had drinks with the Aspen crew

hey, i'm gem

i've bin watching these forums espically the collectormania one for a couple of years now but i've never had the guts to post a reply in case i just get laughed at or something, i guess after so long it's just like something i don't feel i would fit in doing, but i want to so i guess i'm tyring to start.

I'm only 16 but try to get to as many collectormania's as possible, can't go to any others yet because they're too far away for me and my parents won't let me :'(

I love buffy, angel, charmed, lost and most things like that. I have a grand total of 22 autographs now! i know not many compared to most of you all, but i've paid for every single one outta my own moey and do not have a job!!

I would post a picce up but id on't want to scare anyone away

so i guess message me is anyone actually reads this please feel free to add me on msn or myspace

rogansbangel@hotmail.com

www.myspace.com/rogansbangel

mwahx

• Moderators

Hey Gem :wub:

James is right. No-one's gonna laugh .. well, not unless you say something funny :D

We get plenty of new members on here every week, so I'm sure everyone feels a bit intimidated when others have been here for years, but everyone's easy enough to get on with!

Welcome :D