£50 FX lightsaber

rjw499

i was in Lakeside shopping centre the other day, and there is a toy shopthere i tihnk they had one for around £65 - i remebered this coz i thought it was cheap! - i know its not £50 but it is still cheap.

They had loads of figures in there cheap too

^^^like he says.

£60

Don't think you'll find one for £50. Maybe ebay if you're lucky.

If it's for cosplay you may be better off looking into building your own if you're good with your hands.

Edited by Stevie79

my good man,ben hazard,picked up the very thing at last weeks londonfilmandcomiccon.

but i don't know which stall he got it from!!!

but it was fifty quid.

not a penny more...

i held it in my hand.

Just spotted a ROTS Anakin/ANH Luke lightsaber for £50

Might get it as I can't seem to find a graflex at a decent price.

Would be good if this guy I've contacted would get back to me with the plans for building Lukes's ROTJ lightsaber, otherwise might have to change my costume design to another jedi.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

no they are £59.99.

Sadly they've gone back up - got mine a couple of weeks back for £50 but looks like they are back up to £60 now

Yep. A lot of them have gone back up now. I picked up the Anakin force fx one for £50. Still think that one's £50. Also got the Darth Sidious mini replica for £9.99, that's now gone back upto £24.99.

The Darth Maul one is £129.99. Might get that.

no they are £59.99.

Sadly they've gone back up - got mine a couple of weeks back for £50 but looks like they are back up to £60 now

Yep. A lot of them have gone back up now. I picked up the Anakin force fx one for £50. Still think that one's £50. Also got the Darth Sidious mini replica for £9.99, that's now gone back upto £24.99.

The Darth Maul one is £129.99. Might get that.

I'm getting luke's and Anikins... maybe go for Mauls :yoda: