What dedications did you get?

A007

"I'm Bill Purdey" on my Slither image (it's a running joke in the movie & in the making-of stuff).

He wrote "I'm Bill Pardy" on my Slither poster, too. It was the UK poster of the girl in the bath, shot from above and he joked that the original version of the poster was *him* in the bath - and that you can tell because it's still his leg - it's hairy! :D I'm sure the girl would LOVE to hear that! :(

When I told Elijah Wood that I was studying media make up because I'd liek to do his make up someday in a film, he looked up from signing and looked at me for ages then smiled and said "you are?" and I said "yes and explained it a bit more" and he said, "oh you are", "ah cool! Good luck with that!"

I was so chuffed :thumbup: I got s much eye contact then! hehe

I took 4 items for Nathan to sign, I got "TONI - stay shiny" on both of my 10x8's (and a chat about the "Rocketeer"), on my cast shot I got "TONI - shoot first" and on a sketch (of Nathan and Alan) I got "TONI - Pencil to paper and you're my hero!" :thumbup:

3 items for Alan, on the same sketch I got "Toni Nice to meet you!", on the cast shot I got "Toni, Cheers!" and on my Dodgeball 10x8 I got "Toni, GARRRRR".

I got a load of "love" and "Best Wishes" but the other really cool dedication (nobody can beat Nathan's though) was from Elijah Wood on a sketch I had done of him "Toni Beautiful Work!"

Not bad really!! :dance:

Can't be bothered to write them all down but the best was Davis. I'm studying military history at uni and after i found out his fondness for the military on Saturday's talk I brought in one of my reference books. I opened it up to the Korean War entry and asked where he was stationed at. He pointed it out and signed it and I asked if he could write "reporting for duty" and he did, lol. He even offered to write down his infantry division, so now I have the following written over the map of korea;

Don S. Davis

Reporting for duty

7th Infantry Div.

Next time i revise the Korean War for an exam i'll have the motivation to actually revise, lol.

Edited by shaqarava

Elijah - usual heart and signature

Nathan - 'Stay Shiny!'

Alan - 'I'll Fong you' (on the Knight's Tale picture)

Don S Davis - 'Thank you for supporting the Stargate Programme. Don S Davis (General Hammond)'

Rachel Luttrell 'Best wishes'

They were all very lovely.....