A big thank you from Team Jerkbeast!

JERKBEAST

Hi,

Just wanted to say it was great to meet so many of you over the weekend, everyone we spoke to seemed so supportive of what we were doing and we had so much fun just shooting the breeze with you all.

An extra special thanks to those of you who took a chance and actually bought a film you'd never heard of. We salute you and hope it brings you as much fun and chaos as it has brought us!

Besides meeting all of you wonderful folks, the highlight of our weekend was when Jorge appeared at our stall and started asking us all about Jerkbeast and seemed so into it, we gave him a free copy.

jorgejbsmall.jpg

Top bloke!

Anyway, thanks again and hope to see you in the future!

Jon & Team Jerkbeast.

www.jerkbeast.co.uk

i might have to order this ya know...

i was crewing pretty close to it on saturday and the spanish flea tune got stuck in my head. looked pretty fukin weird though.

I havent watched the movie yet but I have to admit that the Steaming Wolf spam album was kinda cool.

This film had better be as awesome as you promised or else I'm selling it back to you next event :D

~The guy in the Hicks T-Shirt

Nicky! It was so good to meet you! Good man!

KB! Weird is good! You know that! Embrace the weird!

Calumn! I'm a man of my word!

Kate! Yes! I don't think anyone expects much from the album, but it's genuinely an awesome piece of work.

I know I'm not allowed to advertise here, and I wouldn't dream of it, but imagine a world where I just received delivery of Issue 1 of the Jerkbeast comic. That'd be great. Especially if it was a very limited hand-numbered run of 350. If that happened, I think it'd be an awesome thing. And where would it be made available for mail-order within the next few days? I have no idea.

www.jerkbeast.co.uk

haha!

Kate! Yes! I don't think anyone expects much from the album, but it's genuinely an awesome piece of work.

agreed. i've been humming 'danny' all afternoon. i can't not!

reckon one of my colleagues is going to push me over shortly, though...

haha!

YOU LIKE CHICKEN!

I LIKE PANTHERS!

LET'S ALL DANCE LIKE DANNY GLOVER!

GO GO GO GO GO-GO-GO!

I'll be uploading some footage from their only ever live UK show to youtube at some point tomorrow - I'll make sure to include Danny just for you!

you guilted me in to braking into a £20 pound note to buy that T-Shirt, but apparently that movie was pretty cool according to my mate whou bought it, though he didnt like the steaming wolf spam CD. but thanks though, i look 4ward to watching the movie

Like I told you at the time, that t-shirt will give you magical powers of coolness.

The girls will actually start to run towards you, my friend.

The CD will grow on him. He must have been listening to it wrong.

haha!

YOU LIKE CHICKEN!

I LIKE PANTHERS!

LET'S ALL DANCE LIKE DANNY GLOVER!

GO GO GO GO GO-GO-GO!

I'll be uploading some footage from their only ever live UK show to youtube at some point tomorrow - I'll make sure to include Danny just for you!

ooooh!

love to you. bucket loads and gym bags full of the stuff!

:angel:

Edited by katethegeek