A huge thanks to all the crew

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Basically just reiterating what Jola has said. You guys are great and make the show what it is. All the guys I worked with were outstanding.

It was only my second time Pit Bossing, my first whole event. I really enjoy it. I hope you guys did too.

A special thanks to the guys and gals in the ticket booth with me on Sunday. It was far from the best job in the world and you guys did it without complaint. Thank you!

See you all at the next one :gorgeous:

Well done!!!

Edited by Too Tall

thanks too tall!!

it was great fun :) cya at the next one i hope :)

Edited by jiejunwoo

Thanks Stuart TooTall it was a good show and I think you made it through the weekend without oweing Sparks any drinks so well done.. You did a great job, esp with the photoshoot queue on Saturday.

A

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks Stuart, though I didn't work with you this weekend, I am sure you did a great job!

I hope I didn't make you blush too much on Sunday when I couldn't find the Ladies Loo!!!!

Julie

One of the models did the same thing to me 3 hours later. Must be me :wub:

Yes Thanks too tall, you were a life saver when I was in ops....

Feedback from the crew I have chatted with, said you stood out from the restof us... (i dont know if they ment litterally, or you did a great job... :huh:)... He! He! ... I know it was the latter , I'd work with you anyday.

We should have called you, to figure out how to use this heater!

mini-Picture016.jpg

lol!

All the very best,

Shabs :wub:

Edited by Shabs

Yes Thanks too tall, you were a life saver when I was in ops....

Feedback from the crew I have chatted with, said you stood out from the restof us... (i dont know if they ment litterally, or you did a great job... :YAHOO:)... He! He! ... I know it was the latter , I'd work with you anyday.

We should have called you, to figure out how to use this heater!

mini-Picture016.jpg

lol!

All the very best,

Shabs :dance:

:dance: = laughter

A

oow does this mean I'm "oustanding"??? :o:poki::(:blink:

hehe only kidding!!! :lol:

it was great fun working as a crew member under you pit boss ness on both days - you rock :smile:

I will confess that it was a bit strange to have a friend as a boss but I hope I did ok? tried to be a happy, helpful camper selling tickets Sunday, man it was a bit hot!!! B)

I appreciated on the Saturday that you always asked us crew if we were ok and if we needed anything and sorted out problems quickly and arranged for loo breaks ASAP, good one :D

cu at the next one! :smile:

Luv sah xx