Who was that girl

Need to get out more? My misses is a model matey, been out and go out all the time. I just appreciate beauty when I see it. :YAHOO:

Hey Aspen, you off to Manchester show? They need to get Mr T there to finish off the A team reunion........ :wub:

bump still trying to find her
OK so you know her name now and what she looks like and her mate was on this thread too...what more do you want? And what will you do when you find her??:help::firedevil::help:

I'm sure her mate, Laura (?) will pass on the messages here.

At which point she will no doubt flee, given that the tone of a lot of this thread smacks of a sad slight desperation (even though I'm sure it isn't meant to).

My misses is a model

Airfix?

:D

and if you think that's bad, when I read

My misses is a model matey

I did think, "what, for one of these?!":

http://www.matey.co.uk/range.htm

Need to get out more? My misses is a model matey,
Cool, man...you mean like one of them hand models? So many girls with fake nails these days.

My reply (as quoted) was better though I think...I keep meaning to use that in bars...

Edited by gambini2

Need to get out more? My misses is a model matey,
Cool, man...you mean like one of them hand models? So many girls with fake nails these days.

My reply (as quoted) was better though I think...I keep meaning to use that in bars...

Waterboy met us two at Autographica but she didnt attend LFCC this time.

The matey bubbles response was far better by the way. Laughed my ass off when I saw that. :firedevil:

Nicky, I saw you walking round the event looking a bit lost, did you see any guests??

No. It really wasn't *g* :D
What's *g*...??? "Great"?

Nicky, I saw you walking round the event looking a bit lost, did you see any guests??
No, there was no one I wanted to meet, I didn't even buy anything...I was just looking around and hanging out.

it was you wasnt it, do you have a tattoo on your arm? think it was you anyway. :chair: