Best Guest

Rev_Bem

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm not really blonde - sort of mousey brownish with random highlights (combination of dye, growth and sun). Can't imagine there were many people asking for swords to be signed tho! I got them both though! Wooo.

Nathan is definitely The Man! :clap:

I wasn't sure whether to get him or not, because I had only seen Serenity like the night before and the pilot of Firefly the previous week - but I really enjoyed it and bought the rest of the series! I told Nathan that, and he asked about how I'd heard of it etc, and told me to thank the guy who recommended it to me! :lol:

Meeting him was definitely the highlight of the weekend :D

Later on Saturday when he had a massive queue, I saw him stand up and announce to everyone not to worry, that he'd see everyone.

His and Alan's talks were hilarious as well.

John Barrowman on Sunday was a great guy as well though - he was really friendly, and didn't mind when I came back soon after because I forgot to ask him to write Captain Jack on my auto :D (so thanks to his crew members who let me go back :D )

His talk was brilliant - he really plays up to his fans :lol: When he was asked to stand for photos at the beginning of his talk "Do you want me naked??" :clap: Way to calm everyone down :lol:

Umm not really blonde - sort of mousey brownish with random highlights (combination of dye, growth and sun). Can't imagine there were many people asking for swords to be signed tho! I got them both though! Wooo.

Ooops sorry bout that :D my memory isn't always that great.

No ones mentioned Gates Mcfadden who i thought was especially nice and chatted to people for ages and of course Allan is so sweet and Nathan but i cant really choose the nicest they were all awesome.

Much as I love John Barrowman and Jorje Garcia, I think I'd have to say Shaun Dingwall. My nephew is 14 and has asbergers syndrome so is, well, a little bit peculiar somettimes. He just stood in front of Shaun Dingwall saying 'oh wow' for a while but he was really cool with it and really friendly. He answered loads of my nephew Joe's questions (I think he asked about 8) and even gave some hints about the whole 'does Rose die' thing (though did explain he wasn't allowed to say more!). Really, really nice and seemed interested in what Joe thought about things too. Great guest!

Though I must admit all those I came into contact with seemed nice. I even got a few smiles while pointing my camera from afar. (Simon Williamson in particular was very chirpy!). John Barrowman's talk was wonderful!

For me it has to be Don S Davis.

He was funny, charming, posed for a pic with me, and then again posed for me as he was going to do his talk.

His talk was entertaining and enlightening.

I will make an extra effort to see him again next time he is in the UK. He made the day for us.

Don S. Davis was very cordial, was okay to put in a personal phrase for me also on the photo! Rachel Luttrell was very nice when I got her autograph on a previous LFCC gig, when all except Torri "sorry can't make it again" Higginson turned up.

I have to say Carrie Fisher.

All the guests I met was very nice and I got posed pictures with all of them, but Carrie was the best. She was so chatty and friendly and posed for pictures and all. I do hope to meet her again someday. :blink::mellow::P

Well as I am a real LOTR fan it would have to be Elijah! He was delightful as always, please bring him back and if you can get Christopher Lee as well I was really dissapointed that he was unable to make it.