Best Guest

Rev_Bem

I was just saying to my brother how there seems to be alot of love for all the guests this time round (ain't heard a single negative word about anyone). So, who was your favourite?. Mine? Maggie Grace of course. Although i've met Nathan and Alan before so i'll agree with anyone who says thier great and friendly.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Controversial choice but going to nominate Peter Mayhew in the “most improved†category. I had met him before and it was not exactly a thrill but on Sunday morning he was very friendly and happy to have a little chat. Hope he managed to keep this up throughout the day.

Controversial choice but going to nominate Peter Mayhew in the “most improved†category. I had met him before and it was not exactly a thrill but on Sunday morning he was very friendly and happy to have a little chat. Hope he managed to keep this up throughout the day.

My views on Peter are well documented. He was friendlier than last time i met him, but not in the same class as Paul Blake or Carrie Fisher!

My views on Peter are well documented. He was friendlier than last time i met him, but not in the same class as Paul Blake or Carrie Fisher!

Most friendliest Star Wars guest for me was Simon Williamson. What a gent!!!

The guests i met were all nice. Grace Lee was very very nice and chatty.

I told Nathan that i work at a cinema but paid to see Serenity because i wanted Joss to have the money for a 2nd movie and Nathan loved that comment and shook my hand and congratulated me in doing that.

I was limited this weekend because i am skint so whereas i normally spend £400 on 25 autos, i only spent £150 on a few autos which annoyed me but i was on a budget BUT when it is CM10 i am gonna go wild.

Everyone i met was very nice and i had the best time, meeting Elijah was a highlight of the weekend but i have to say AGAIN because i keep repeating myself in other threads, Nathan Fillion was the best guest that i met, what a nice guy he was, so friendly and sincere, made my weekend! :thumbup::gorgeous:

I thought everyone was very nice, but top 4 for me were:

1. Nathan Fillion (who was just such a lovely guy in every way)

2. Don S Davis (although he did get a bit carried away with calling me 'sweetheart')

3. Rachel Luttrell (who liked my top!)

4. Alan Tudyk (who said he was going 'to fong' me after I said A Knight's Tale was one of my favourite films ever!)

Great day all round though!

Alan Tudyk was wonderful. They all were, but Alan was the most friendly and most relaxed (which is key). I thought that Elijah Wood might be a bit tetchy by the time I got to see him, but even by 4pm on Saturday he was still smiling and taking his time signing. So top marks for him as well.

On the whole, I had a great time and the atmosphere I thought was fantastic.