Did any of the guests remember you from a previous event?

shaqarava

Closest for me was Jorge Garcia. Back in February at Collectormania GMEX I gave Jorge a pack of Werthers. Today when I met him and gave him a pack it must have jogged his memory cos he asked if I was the same guy who gave him a pack of Werther's in Manchester. Not exactly a perfect recall but still was nice to know he remembered the Werther's guy :rolleyes:

Closest for me was Jorge Garcia. Back in February at Collectormania GMEX I gave Jorge a pack of Werthers. Today when I met him and gave him a pack it must have jogged his memory cos he asked if I was the same guy who gave him a pack of Werther's in Manchester. Not exactly a perfect recall but still was nice to know he remembered the Werther's guy :D

The only person who has remembered us from a SM event was Ray Park meet him at a LFCC and then again at a Collectormania. He said hi I have met you before. Nice but freaked us out abit. He is great.

Closest for me was Jorge Garcia. Back in February at Collectormania GMEX I gave Jorge a pack of Werthers. Today when I met him and gave him a pack it must have jogged his memory cos he asked if I was the same guy who gave him a pack of Werther's in Manchester. Not exactly a perfect recall but still was nice to know he remembered the Werther's guy :P

Rachel remembered me and my mates LOL from a unmentionable event back in november :D

of course the bears probably helped with that! LOL

and im fairly certain her and Loyd wont forget us in a hurry LOL

incase they read this...

THANK YOU RACHEL AND LOYD (and Loyds mate who took the piccie for us) you guys ROCK!!!

:D:D:D

Closest for me was Jorge Garcia. Back in February at Collectormania GMEX I gave Jorge a pack of Werthers. Today when I met him and gave him a pack it must have jogged his memory cos he asked if I was the same guy who gave him a pack of Werther's in Manchester. Not exactly a perfect recall but still was nice to know he remembered the Werther's guy :(

Alan Tudyk remember me back from Collectormania 9, it wasnt right till the end, he was like, " I have met you before havent I?" and I said - yeah I was the guy that didnt like I Robot, then we briefly discussed computer generated actors in films.

Closest for me was Jorge Garcia. Back in February at Collectormania GMEX I gave Jorge a pack of Werthers. Today when I met him and gave him a pack it must have jogged his memory cos he asked if I was the same guy who gave him a pack of Werther's in Manchester. Not exactly a perfect recall but still was nice to know he remembered the Werther's guy :D

Rachel remembered me and my mates LOL from a unmentionable event back in november :D

incase they read this...

THANK YOU RACHEL AND LOYD (and Loyds mate who took the piccie for us) you guys ROCK!!!

:P:D:D

I think i saw you guys quite a bit throughout the day. You were in the talk right?

Closest for me was Jorge Garcia. Back in February at Collectormania GMEX I gave Jorge a pack of Werthers. Today when I met him and gave him a pack it must have jogged his memory cos he asked if I was the same guy who gave him a pack of Werther's in Manchester. Not exactly a perfect recall but still was nice to know he remembered the Werther's guy :P

Rachel remembered me and my mates LOL from a unmentionable event back in november :YAHOO:

incase they read this...

:D:D:D

I think i saw you guys quite a bit throughout the day. You were in the talk right?

yeah we were in rachels talk lol we were the ones who cheered when Loyd came in on the sat talk, and were the ones laughing about csi miami on the sunday LOL

Rachel remembered my friend from that same "unmentionable" event last November :YAHOO: Mind you, the fact that my friend was dressed as a Wraith probably had something to do with it - although she did go on to talk about how she remembered that she had not been able to recognise her out of makeup the following day and how surprised she'd been to see what the person under the makeup really looked like! They were chatting away for ages :D

My Friends and I were recognized by Paul Blake, whom we met in Sweden in May :) He was great - I think he remembered us, because we were so geeky :D

Though, last time we talked to him, we actaully asked for an interview for our "Wookiee Channel", which he agreed to, and this time I was wearing a t-shirt with "Mara Jade - Wookiee Channel", so...might have triggered his memory :)

Rachel remembered my friend from that same "unmentionable" event last November :blush: Mind you, the fact that my friend was dressed as a Wraith probably had something to do with it - although she did go on to talk about how she remembered that she had not been able to recognise her out of makeup the following day and how surprised she'd been to see what the person under the makeup really looked like! They were chatting away for ages :unsure:

you guys didn't happen to be walkin the streets of London with the Dr. Who guy? and asked someone to take a photo with your disposable camera??

I've never met any of em before so thew quick answer would be no... me and my friend did go to see Rachel twice and said we'd be back later if we got bored, but we went to her talk before we could go back. She said we were adorable :chair: which put a smile on my face... But if it counts, she did remember us from being there a couple of hours before hand.

Edited by Rising Phoenix

Closest for me was Jorge Garcia. Back in February at Collectormania GMEX I gave Jorge a pack of Werthers. Today when I met him and gave him a pack it must have jogged his memory cos he asked if I was the same guy who gave him a pack of Werther's in Manchester. Not exactly a perfect recall but still was nice to know he remembered the Werther's guy :chair:

Rachel remembered me and my mates LOL from a unmentionable event back in november :blush:

incase they read this...

:unsure::D:D

yeah we were in rachels talk lol we were the ones who cheered when Loyd came in on the sat talk, and were the ones laughing about csi miami on the sunday LOL

Yeah, we were there on sunday, You were on the right hand side and asked what shows she liked.

Rachel remembered my friend from that same "unmentionable" event last November :thumbup: Mind you, the fact that my friend was dressed as a Wraith probably had something to do with it - although she did go on to talk about how she remembered that she had not been able to recognise her out of makeup the following day and how surprised she'd been to see what the person under the makeup really looked like! They were chatting away for ages :YAHOO:

you guys didn't happen to be walkin the streets of London with the Dr. Who guy? and asked someone to take a photo with your disposable camera??

I've never met any of em before so thew quick answer would be no... me and my friend did go to see Rachel twice and said we'd be back later if we got bored, but we went to her talk before we could go back. She said we were adorable :wub: which put a smile on my face... But if it counts, she did remember us from being there a couple of hours before hand.

Yep, that was us :wub:

We were about to head back to where we were crashing when Dea (Craig the Wraith) said, "I want a picture by the TARDIS" so we popped out the front of Earl's Court station and Doctor Who guy was already there. We had a good laugh doing the photos - if it wa you that took photos for us, thanks!!!

Rachel remembered my friend from that same "unmentionable" event last November :thumbup: Mind you, the fact that my friend was dressed as a Wraith probably had something to do with it - although she did go on to talk about how she remembered that she had not been able to recognise her out of makeup the following day and how surprised she'd been to see what the person under the makeup really looked like! They were chatting away for ages :YAHOO:

I've never met any of em before so thew quick answer would be no... me and my friend did go to see Rachel twice and said we'd be back later if we got bored, but we went to her talk before we could go back. She said we were adorable :wub: which put a smile on my face... But if it counts, she did remember us from being there a couple of hours before hand.

Yep, that was us :wub:

We were about to head back to where we were crashing when Dea (Craig the Wraith) said, "I want a picture by the TARDIS" so we popped out the front of Earl's Court station and Doctor Who guy was already there. We had a good laugh doing the photos - if it wa you that took photos for us, thanks!!!

It was me!!! Did it come out well? I hope it did... I try to pride myself on being a good photographer... We were watching the England game outside the Ice Cream shop! I thought there was gonna be riots when they got knocked out. :wub:

It was me!!! Did it come out well? I hope it did... I try to pride myself on being a good photographer... We were watching the England game outside the Ice Cream shop! I thought there was gonna be riots when they got knocked out. :D

In that case, THANK YOU!!!! *bows with gratitude*

Hopefully we'll know tomorrow how the photos came out - Dea took them to the shop today and I'm seeing her tomorrow :D

And of course, once I get them online, I'll post a link too -assuming my computer, which really is on its last legs, doesn't die in the process...

The only guest I'd met before was John Barrowman (at the stage door of Cinderella in Wimbledon last December). He didn't seem to remember me when I mentioned it, but it's not his fault as I looked VERY different when I met him the second time round, having blonde hair instead of brown and wearing a hat as well. He was still lovely as ever, though.

Edited by Princess83

Nathan remembered me, standing up and shaking my hand saying "haven't we met before?"

he also realised that a cut on my nose was new and wasn't there the last time we met (which it wasn't as i got it the wek before!)

it does feel good to be recognised by the captain!

darryl.