Carrie's autograph

GMan

I got 3 signatures, 2 pics, and a multi-signed ROTJ poster. On the poster she wrote her signature follwed by P.L.O (Princess Leia Organa) underneath, which I was chuffed to bits about.

I was just wondering if many people got P.L.O on their multi-signed items?

she didnt even say "hello" to me though which i walked away rather gutted about :huh:

also the staff working with her almost gave my poster away to the guy in front of me still scrambling to pick up his like 4 pictures he got signed :wub:

paul blake was much more friendly :(

i found her ok but it seemed as if her 'peeps and crew' had a sense of self importance about themselves

when i asked for a posed photo (even though the guy directly infront of me got one) the SM crew guy told me 'no photos' in a low voice and miss fisher's female peep told no too, although it looked like carrie wanted to

As a Gold Pass holder I managed to see her yesterday and today. Yesterday it was a bit rushed with no photos however she did put Mrs Han Solo on my picture which I was pleased with. However today it seemed far more relaxed and she happily posed for a photo with me which really made my weekend! :wacko:

:firedevil: I think it is really bad that there was a 'no posed photo's'sign yet Carrie was happy to do this..SM do not seem to ask the guests what they are and are not prepared to do before they put up these restrictions..even the crew girl admitted to me that for £25 an auto the posed photo' should be part of the deal..please sm ask the guests what they will and will not do in advance..1 should never assume!

:rolleyes: My husband met her at collectormania and said she was not that friendly, but we both went to see her Saturday and found her really different she was not over chatty but pleasant. We saw her when the sign was up saying absoloply no photos so I asked a SM guy if I could take one from the side line and she said no its ok I will look up got up took her glasses off and posed with my husband. So thumbs up Carrie.

Was gutted today when I saw her standing and posing for pictures, would have loved to get one with her!!

I found her really chatty when I met her on Saturday, and she signed P.L.O on my print!!

Got time to ask her about The Blues Brothers film, and also if she may appear back on Smallville soon, this seemed to get a response, as she smiled at me and said "We'll see"

Think my asking a non Star Wars related question seemed to cheer her up, from all the questions about Star Wars she must have got!!

Just gutted that I was not able to get a good photo of her!!

Am I the only Star Wars fan in the history of the world who didn't immediately think of Princess Leia Organa, but instead wondered why Carrie Fisher's autograph might have had something to do with the Palestinian Liberation Organisation?:blink::poki::(:smile: :smile:

T.

Am I the only Star Wars fan in the history of the world who didn't immediately think of Princess Leia Organa, but instead wondered why Carrie Fisher's autograph might have had something to do with the Palestinian Liberation Organisation?:(:blink::smile::poki::smile:

T.

That theory was circulating on saturday Troy, so its not just you!!!

PS You guys did a great job in the Elijah queue.

That's so awesome that she signed "Mrs Solo" on some of the pics!

On mine she put "Love to Charlie" after I asked her to include my name. Despite the No Personalisation's sign she was really cool about adding names, as I saw her add one for a man in front of me who requested it, too. I wanted to talk to her but I got kind of star struck and could only manage a rather pathetic "How are you?", to which she replied "Good, how are you?" and I said with a smile "Very well, thanks". I found her to be busy, but polite.

I asked if I could take a photo of her while I was waiting in line but the crew guy said no, so I didn't want to push it by asking again when I reached Carrie. I'm happy enough with just my auto anyway really, especially since I was able to get a personalisation when I thought it wasn't going to happen. Thanks, Carrie. :wub:

Edited by Princess83

The no posed photos had nothing to do with the crew member, and I'm sorry for blaming him at first. It was all to do with the PA in the red shirt.

I wonder now if I'm getting confused then. If I'm wrong I do strongly apologise to any of the crew. I'm not mad about it or trying to cause anything, honest! *smiles*