Mark Hamill Autograph-did anyone get one?

???£100??

thats a fair bit... but was that includin or excludin her own?

including :D

then its not as bad as i thought :D

still, wouldn't interest me at all... :o

but then i'm not that fussed on wars :P

I saw that aswell. The photo wasnt a very good one though and the Hamill autograph wasnt that clear. Also, I saw her at 3:30 in the afternoon and the pile was still very high so I dont think many sold.

another pointless post from keeper,there...

no,i didn't see the aforementioned item...

i was too busy staring into ms fishers eyes...

/sigh...

:huh:

Erm speaking of pointless posts... isn't yours rather pointless!?!

yeah seemed a fair price to me the only reason i didn't get one was that the image also had harrison on it so its highly unlikely it'll ever get completed the official site sells them for $160 and then you have got shipping and possibly a customs charge so it doesn'ty seem overly pricey would have been nice if it could have been some kind of numbered show exclusive :huh:

If you go to OfficialPix you can get a personalised 8x10 of Carrie and Mark for $160 (about £90). For those that dont know OfficialPix are offically licensed by Lucasfilm to supply various photos and autographs.

yeah seemed a fair price to me the only reason i didn't get one was that the image also had harrison on it so its highly unlikely it'll ever get completed the official site sells them for $160 and then you have got shipping and possibly a customs charge so it doesn'ty seem overly pricey would have been nice if it could have been some kind of numbered show exclusive :YAHOO:

I wouldnt pay that amount for an auto if I wasnt getting them in person. The whole buzz for me is meeting the guest in person. :thumbup:

:firedevil: Harrison ford was not in the picture of Luke+Leia!it was the secene on the sailbarge just before they swing over to the other 1..Harrison/Han not in the photo'..I saw the photo' and remenber the scene and Han was on the other sail barge waiting for them!

:firedevil: Harrison ford was not in the picture of Luke+Leia!it was the secene on the sailbarge just before they swing over to the other 1..Harrison/Han not in the photo'..I saw the photo' and remenber the scene and Han was on the other sail barge waiting for them!

The photo pre-signed by Mark Hamill was a shot of Leia, Luke, Han and Lando.

There must have been various ones signed by Mark as the one 'theThinWhiteDuke' has posted isn't the one I saw when I met her it was one with Luke, Leia & Han on which put me off as previously mentioned be had to complete, if there were ones with just Luke & Leia on I would have been very tempted by it.

There must have been various ones signed by Mark as the one 'theThinWhiteDuke' has posted isn't the one I saw when I met her it was one with Luke, Leia & Han on which put me off as previously mentioned be had to complete, if there were ones with just Luke & Leia on I would have been very tempted by it.

True, there were 3:

-the one I have

-a OP pic with Luke & Leia in ANH

-a studio shot with Luke, Han, Lando & Leia

yeah seemed a fair price to me the only reason i didn't get one was that the image also had harrison on it so its highly unlikely it'll ever get completed the official site sells them for $160 and then you have got shipping and possibly a customs charge so it doesn'ty seem overly pricey would have been nice if it could have been some kind of numbered show exclusive :(

I wouldnt pay that amount for an auto if I wasnt getting them in person. The whole buzz for me is meeting the guest in person.:(

Here, here!

BBBC

yeah seemed a fair price to me the only reason i didn't get one was that the image also had harrison on it so its highly unlikely it'll ever get completed the official site sells them for $160 and then you have got shipping and possibly a customs charge so it doesn'ty seem overly pricey would have been nice if it could have been some kind of numbered show exclusive :P

I wouldnt pay that amount for an auto if I wasnt getting them in person. The whole buzz for me is meeting the guest in person.^_^

Same here. I'm not paying that amount and not meeting him. If I was meeting him, I'd be more than happy to pay.