POST your Photos HERE!

Crostini

Brilliant photos everyone! :D

Here are mine - I just had a disposable camera, so they're pretty dark..... Please does anyone have any ideas how I can improve them?:blink: I'll try and play around with PhotoImpact...

Thanks very much! Sorry they're quite big...

Mel

me_nathanfillion.jpg

elijahwood_queue.jpg

me_elijahwood.jpg

That one was kindly taken by Seska1, hence why it's much better than my ones! :lol:

me_johnbarrowman.jpg

Thanks to Shabs who took this pic for me! :D

me_v.jpg

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate...

That guy ruled ;)

me_k9.jpg

Hey guess your Lozzy sister

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Carrie queue!!! What did you think of her daughter?

Are you talking about Carrie's daughter? Or is it just me, who doesn't see who you are talking about.

Because as far as I know she only has one daughter Billie born July 17, 1992. I didn't see any 13 year old girl with Carrie Fisher.

Were you even talking about Carrie's daughter or am I just missing everything here?

DoctorwithTARDIS.jpg

Did anyone know that there was a REAL POLICE PHONE BOX just outside Earl's Court train station. I was in my element!!!! Did anyone get any photos of me as the Doctor?Also did anyone get any shots of Carrie Fisher signing a storm trooper helmet.

I have to say you looked amazing and I'm not even a Doctor Who fan

Are you talking about Carrie's daughter? Or is it just me, who doesn't see who you are talking about.

Because as far as I know she only has one daughter Billie born July 17, 1992. I didn't see any 13 year old girl with Carrie Fisher.

Were you even talking about Carrie's daughter or am I just missing everything here?

Sorry my bad, assumed the young lady next to her was her daughter! Although i think you know a little too much information about her!!!

Sorry my bad, assumed the young lady next to her was her daughter! Although i think you know a little too much information about her!!!

I know only what can be found on the internet.

So when you mentioned the possibility of it being Carrie's daughter, then I just wanted to find out which daughter it could be.

But like I said, there is no mention of any other daughter than Billie.

And this lady looks older than 13, allthough some young girls does seem to look older than what they actually are.

175756233na.jpg

I know only what can be found on the internet.

So when you mentioned the possibility of it being Carrie's daughter, then I just wanted to find out which daughter it could be.

But like I said, there is no mention of any other daughter than Billie.

And this lady looks older than 13, allthough some young girls does seem to look older than what they actually are.

175756233na.jpg

she's never 13!

Excellent phots everyone!! :chair:

One of our FanForce members has put their pics on their website, which can be found here:

London FF LF&CC Photos!!!!

Thanks for looking and for posting your pics :yoda:

Great pics. Not sure who you are in the group, but I was speaking to one of you on the saturday about custom made lightsabers. I was with the french guy in the Luke Skywalker costume. I've been looking into the custom lightsabers abit more through some sites and ebooks. Going to have a crack at one, and get some Jedi robes done myself.

If she's 13 then I'm 14 :firedevil:

Hi Stevie79 :D

I was the one dressed as a concept Anakin Jedi: Moi

I believe the guy you were talking to about custom SFX sabers was the other Matt (smaller and with a moustache).

Feel free to drop him an e-mail if you need any help/info. That site I linked to in my earlier post is his and he'll be happy to help :)

Was good meeting you :yoda:

Here is my favorite picture for the next 4 years......

435435_BIGLANDSCAPE.jpg

Have to admit it was the weakest world cup for ages. No team really shone out as convincingly the best. Glad Italy beat the French , what was Zidane doing??

Is he mad?? Thought it was funny but still he must have a screw loose!

If she's 13 then I'm 14 :P

Hi Stevie79 :YAHOO:

I was the one dressed as a concept Anakin Jedi: Moi

I believe the guy you were talking to about custom SFX sabers was the other Matt (smaller and with a moustache).

Feel free to drop him an e-mail if you need any help/info. That site I linked to in my earlier post is his and he'll be happy to help :)

Was good meeting you :yoda:

Cool costume. I don't remember seeing you there when I visited. You must've been elsewhere at the time. The guy I was chatting to was the bald Jedi Knight (sorry of the phrase, only way I can describe). I emailed the other Matt anyway, but I'm now actually finding the parts that I had trouble finding at first. If I see you at another show I'll say hello.

:YAHOO: Great photos everyone! Mel's came out much better than mine, so this is the only one that is fit to be posted at the moment! :D

Sorry that it's a bit big, haven't quite got the hang of resizing things without making them go blurry so this was the best I could do! In case it needs an introduction this is me with Elijah!! :P He was absolutely lovely, a dream came true that day! :jason:

PS :WAVE: to Aspen! I'm afraid I don't have a myspace at the moment. Thanks for keeping me company in the queues! :D

PPS Chris your Doctor Who pic rocks! B)

Laura x

elijahmelfaccj.jpg

Edited by Lozzy

A couple of my favourite pics from Sat. Some people may recognise me as i was one of the only guys sporting a short mohican and "in your face" redemption/ angel t-shirt that the guests (for some reason) kept commenting on how much they liked! (Matalan cheapness seems to impress the Americans!)

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/8544/imgc000c29on.jpg

Corey Haim (My missus almost passed out when she saw this pic, not the same young kid from Lost boys anymore!)

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6374/img0c0024it.jpg

The main man, Nathan.

Thanks Stevie79 :firedevil:

I now know that the guy you spoke to was jase (a.k.a edgejedi88). He's part of the Rebel Legion costuming group and a very nice guy.

Hopefully we will be at other shows so keep your eyes peeled.

Have to agree with you there KryptonianWarrior; Corey Haim just looks soooooo different. I hope your missus has recovered. And before we know it, Matalan will be a designer label too :firedevil:

Edited by mattman81

• 4 weeks later...

Wow!! Im new and ive just read through 8 pages of pics, they were all amazing!!

Im having trouble with my laptop and that has all my pics from LFACC on them so Im using my mums computer for now. Its better than nothing except it has none of my pics on it....I have however made a video of my day. And luckily I have uploaded it to YouTube. SO heres a link to my video!

I also uploaded my video that my grampi filmed as I met Nathan! I love this video coz it brings back awesome memories of my meeting with Nathan.

IM gonnna tell you the story coz other wise you wont understand. OK.

well I first went up to Nathan and you have the whole chat thing you know..."hey, how are you??" blah blah blah lol Then he asked for my name, I told him "Vicki" and he said "Now how you spelling Vicki, coz ive had a lot of differnt spellings" So i told him "V-I-C-K-I" however he still spelt it as "V-I-C-K-Y" after he had wrote my name, he suddenly thhought about it and said "wait....."I" or "Y"" So I told him "I" and he leans back adn whispers for another pic as youll see on the video below. So he then wrote on the one hed messed up on:

Vicky

This is not your name

NATHAN FILLON

So quit pretending.

Then he managed to get another pic and wrote:

Vicki

Stay Shiny

NATHAN FILLION

and he let me keep both....he was so totally awesome! and amazing!

So heres the vid of my meeting with Nathan, its not very long butits worth a good laugh! :YAHOO: lol

My Meeting With Nathan

Thanks for watching!! lol

Vicki xxxxx