POST your Photos HERE!

Crostini

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya need to get more on your website.. i was looking forward to the activities lol.... then i was left feeling cheated.

:thumbup:

ah sorry lol didn't mean to make you feel that way. I only just made it this morning that's why I will put an under construction sign up very soon especially for you hehe :dance:

ok cool. spose that'll have to do.

but soon i'll be bored of watching the under construction sign and i'll be wanting real activities.

deal?

but soon i'll be bored of watching the under construction sign and i'll be wanting real activities.

deal?

lol yeh sure, I'll get it sorted for you as soon as I can :wub:

My Photos

To be honest I thought the lighting in LFCC was utter crap and that it badly affected the photos. That was the only real let down of the con for me.

There are also photos from the POTC2 premiere as I was there yesterday. I'm afraid those are really rubbish and blurry though, but I included them in the album anyway for my friends on Livejournal.

Piccie Competition - FIREFLY GUESTS

Hiya. I just wanted to say that if you (or anyone else) has any decent pics of Nathan or Alan wearing any of our customised shirts like the blue Serenity one Alan had on Sunday - please feel free to email us any pictures and not only will you be entered into the new competition, but might also see your handywork in a magazine near you complete with full credits!

:rolleyes:

The website address (with details and email malarkey) is: www.fireflystore.spreadshirt.net

Love ALL the pics so far though, for all guests.

Stay Shiny!

Steve

UK BROWNCOATS

PS: An intermediate review and update of the UK Browncoats Fan Area is on the site... thanks again to all those who supported the charity and helped in some way - especially Showmasters themselves. :P

Edited by retro_slippy

Nice pix. You would make a great princess leia, roll that long hair up into sidebuns and see how you look ;-)

lol thanks. I was actually thinking of doing that but then thought I might look a bit daft hehe. Might go to the next convention as princess Lela then, look out for me!! :rolleyes:

Heres some of my photos, ive got loads but these are the best ones, sorry if a bit big, ive never put photos on here before so im not sure how to resize!:P

ElijahSpotOn.jpglfcc020.jpg

lfcc014.jpglfcc067.jpg

lfcc051.jpg

lfcc093.jpg

lfcc001.jpg

lfcc007.jpg

wow you managed to get Elijah to pose! How did you manage that? xxx

Edited by Hellion44

;D

My photos from the comic con.

This is the outside of Earls Court.

Some people were dressed as Star Wars people

LFACC04.jpg

LFACC05.jpg

After we got in, I went more or less straight to Don S. Davis aka General Hammond from Stargate. He is so cool. Really friendly too. :)

The Star Wars people again.

Met Rachel Luttrell from Stargate Atlantis.

This is her at her talk.. I didn't know how to zoom on the camera. :chair:

These are the Doctor Who people who were there, left to right it's Shaun Dingwall, aka Pete Tyler, Ian Hanmore who played Father Angelo in the werewolf episode I think.. then it's Tom Smith, who was The Host in the werewolf episode, and Don Warrington who played the president in Rise of The Cybermen, Eugene Washington came after my photo was taken..

Some photos of Don S. Davis' talk

LFACC10.jpg

LFACC12.jpg

LFACC13.jpg

LFACC014.jpg

And some photos of John Barrowman aka Captain Jack.

Will have some more when my friend gets the photos from her camera onto her computer.

I took a photo of every guest there.. well, except the glamour models, wasn't really interested in meeting them.

So what do you think? :)

Hello, I'm Melyanna from Rome!

I've been at the LFCC on Saturday 1st (I had a Gold Pass), mostly to meet Elijah Wood.

I'm giving you the links to my LJ, where I posted the reports of my experience and a lot of pics I took at the event.

If anyone recognizes me and have more pics showing me, please contact me, I'd be really grateful (and maybe you can recognize yourself in some of mine!). ;)

Thanks a lot :dance::YAHOO::YAHOO:

Mely

Here are the links:

http://melyanna-65.livejournal.com/9540.html

http://melyanna-65.livejournal.com/9763.html

deal?

lol yeh sure, I'll get it sorted for you as soon as I can ;)

appreciated.... goes to make a lightsaber ;)

Brilliant photos everyone! :P

Here are mine - I just had a disposable camera, so they're pretty dark..... Please does anyone have any ideas how I can improve them? :wub: I'll try and play around with PhotoImpact...

Thanks very much! Sorry they're quite big...

Mel

me_nathanfillion.jpg

elijahwood_queue.jpg

me_elijahwood.jpg

That one was kindly taken by Seska1, hence why it's much better than my ones! :D

me_johnbarrowman.jpg

Thanks to Shabs who took this pic for me! ;)

me_v.jpg

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate...

That guy ruled :D

me_k9.jpg

DoctorwithTARDIS.jpg

Did anyone know that there was a REAL POLICE PHONE BOX just outside Earl's Court train station. I was in my element!!!! Did anyone get any photos of me as the Doctor?Also did anyone get any shots of Carrie Fisher signing a storm trooper helmet.

Yes I stood right there where you are!! Check out www.piczo.com/photouniverse to see the pic of me outside it!!!! You make a great Doctor Who xxxxx